Community Patch - How To Install

Nope i installed EUI in the DLC folder like the guide said and everything in the Mods folder

That's really strange - never seen such bug report in this thread before. Can you post a screenshot of your whole screen? Does the interface look the same as in the play-through video you referred to? Are the city banners the only quirks? How about the tech tree? Is it (a little bit) different from the vanilla one?

Also don't you have the regular (non-CBP) EUI installed as well? If yes, they might conflict.

And what do you mean by that you could not install CBP with the auto-installer? Any errors during the setup or the game does not start with it? This should be the easiest way, especially if your Civ5 and Steam are all in the standard folders.

That's really strange - never seen such bug report in this thread before. Can you post a screenshot of your whole screen? Does the interface look the same as in the play-through video you referred to? Are the city banners the only quirks? How about the tech tree? Is it (a little bit) different from the vanilla one?

Also don't you have the regular (non-CBP) EUI installed as well? If yes, they might conflict.

And what do you mean by that you could not install CBP with the auto-installer? Any errors during the setup or the game does not start with it? This should be the easiest way, especially if your Civ5 and Steam are all in the standard folders.

As far as i know everything from this mod works fine except for the bug i mentioned since the tech and policy trees are totally different from vanilla. As for EUI i used the download link from this mod page so i assumed it was a version that worked with this mod.
And about the installer, when i installed the mod via installer then EUI installed fine but my mods folder remained empty even though i specifically chose it as the instalation path for the mod. Therefore i installed the mod manually and deleted the folder i was told to delete on the mod page.
This is the playthrough i was talking about and the interface is a bit different to mine however i believe it is due to him using an older version of EUI - https://www.youtube.com./watch?v=PdE467s8lr4&list=PLs3acGYgI1-vYFvNqmjRu6wdB-LfqW_Ar&index=1
The screenshot is attached

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0000.jpg
    Civ5Screen0000.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 148
If I download through the front page, does this still show up as a mod in the mods browser?

Hello, small request here.
Would it be possible to change the names of the mods (as they are displayed in the CiV mods menu) so they all start with "CP -" or something. This way they would all be grouped together and easier to select for people with lots of mods.

EDIT : I know i can do it myself by editing the .modinfo file. It' already done. It's just it would be easier if it was done once and for all.

A
The CP is just one mod, yes. The version is in the mod's title (i.e. 10-5).

Did you clear your cache?

G

I have, hadn't had a chance to run the game yet.

Also, and ignore if this is off-topic, but if I'm consistently getting CTDs and clearing the cache fixes the issue, do I need to start a new game or will my old save work?

Can ideological pressure be disabled via defines?
Didn't know I was going to lose 20 happiness after choosing an ideology. People are very unhappy now.

A

I have, hadn't had a chance to run the game yet.

Also, and ignore if this is off-topic, but if I'm consistently getting CTDs and clearing the cache fixes the issue, do I need to start a new game or will my old save work?

I'm not sure I understand.

Didn't know I was going to lose 20 happiness after choosing an ideology. People are very unhappy now.

No, that's a core game mechanic from BNW.

G

I'm not sure I understand.

G

My game has been crashing around the classical era every game. I was going to see if clearing the cache helped before I actually submitted a bug report, I just wondered if I need to start a new game.

My game has been crashing around the classical era every game. I was going to see if clearing the cache helped before I actually submitted a bug report, I just wondered if I need to start a new game.

Ah. If you clear the cache and it works, it should be fine.

G

Hello,

I've installed this mod and I have no idea what went wrong.

http://imgur.com/3hY1iDN

Cleaned the cache before, uninstalled, reinstalled both the mod and the game, tried manual installation. Same result.

This worked fine for my Laptop and older PC which were both Windows 7, now I am on Windows 10, does that make a difference? Would really like some help.

Thanks

Hello,

I've installed this mod and I have no idea what went wrong.

http://imgur.com/3hY1iDN

Cleaned the cache before, uninstalled, reinstalled both the mod and the game, tried manual installation. Same result.

This worked fine for my Laptop and older PC which were both Windows 7, now I am on Windows 10, does that make a difference? Would really like some help.

Thanks

Looks like EUI did not end up in the right spot. If you do not have civ installed in the standard directory, you need to follow the instructions on the first post and move EUI to your DLC folder.

G

Having some issues having this work. Every time I install it, some part of it seems to be missing. I delete everything and try again, and something else will be wrong.

Two days ago I installed it and it seemed to be fine other than india's special building lacking info "TXT_" error. I played two games till I noticed I wasn't getting the extra luxury's. Cleared the cache and installed everything again.

New game, I notice I'm getting "TXT_" messages in place of notifications for tourism from great people being created, new game, still happening. Deleted cache and installed everything again.

In this next install anything linked to corporations is now being replaced with "TXT_" messages instead.....

Top Bottom