Complete list of Steam Achievements

Barbary Pirate
As Suleiman, accumulate a navy with 10 Barbarian naval units.

Has anyone managed to get this one? (Steam says 5.4% have). I collected 10 early barbarian ships... then I made sure there were 10 galleys and not just 10 barbarian galley/triremes... I tried finishing out the game to see if that was necessary. Nothing seems to be working.

Suggestions?

Has anyone realized that the Alexander one can simply be done by playing the tutorials?

How do you get the G&K one where you have to get the ridiculously long city name Llanpf-whatever?

How do you get the G&K one where you have to get the ridiculously long city name Llanpf-whatever?

It is a default city name for the Celts. Just keep building cities until you get it. It should be the 33rd city you found.

A quicker way is to play a large map as the Huns and make sure the Celts are in the game. The Huns use city names of the civs in the game, and you'll get it faster this way.

Well, I guess I could just play a game on a bigger map with all other AIs as the Celts too, then try and Conquer whichever one has it

Sorry for my English. This post has been translated using an electronic translator.

I ask for your help.

I can not get the achievement "The Wonder Years" and "The Explorer".

The file "achievements_debug.log" there is no increase in the indicators (yes, LoggingEnabled = 1 in config.ini). Although I like all the wonders of building:

ESTEAMSTAT_CHICHENITZA = 0
ESTEAMSTAT_CRISTOREDENTOR = 0
ESTEAMSTAT_EIFFELTOWER = 0
ESTEAMSTAT_HIMEJICASTLE = 0
ESTEAMSTAT_MACHUPICCHU = 3
ESTEAMSTAT_NOTREDAME = 2
ESTEAMSTAT_PENTAGON = 0
ESTEAMSTAT_SISTINECHAPEL = 2
ESTEAMSTAT_STATUEOFLIBERTY = 0
ESTEAMSTAT_STONEHENGE = 1

ESTEAMSTAT_NATURALWONDERS = 1 (!!!)

etc.

At the same time:

ESTEAMSTAT_HEROICEPIC = 146
ESTEAMSTAT_IRONWORKS = 115
ESTEAMSTAT_NATIONALCOLLEGE = 151
ESTEAMSTAT_NATIONALEPIC = 140
ESTEAMSTAT_OXFORDUNIVERSITY = 98

Of course check "achievements_debug.log" in the games without MODs.

I tried a lot of options. No DLC, with the DLCs in various combinations, all the maps, all sizes of maps, all difficulty levels, all civs, etc. Even playing with an English interface. 3495 hours played :cool:

I could not find the conditions under which there is an accumulation of relevant achievements.

I would be grateful for any help. Maybe someone can upload the saved file, which increases indicators. It would help me to understand the causes of failures.

How do you get tomb raider easily? I tried making a duel game on chieftain, and recruiting a lot of troops to attack them. but egypt only builds wonders, and never a burial tomb

How do you get tomb raider easily? I tried making a duel game on chieftain, and recruiting a lot of troops to attack them. but egypt only builds wonders, and never a burial tomb

Sorry for my English.

Play without G&K. Any map, any size. Start playing in an era when the tomb has been built. Play difficulty Settler. All (!) enemies do Egypt. Voila.

Sorry for my English.

Play without G&K. Any map, any size. Start playing in an era when the tomb has been built. Play difficulty Settler. All (!) enemies do Egypt. Voila.

Didnt work. played on a duel map, with me being japan, medievall era. produced units, and attacked the first city i saw. since it was the capital i won directly, but no achievement

try enabling reward popups in the options - without that some achievements won't work.
you also must not have any mod active.

I can echo that this solves not getting credit for constructing Wonders.

For Tomb Raider: just have Egypt in the next game you're playing and leave them alone until you're close to winning, then capture one of their cities. Chances that they won't have a Burial Tomb by then are slim. I don't think that a Medieval start guarantees that all Ancient/Classical buildings have been constructed in your cities, anyway.

Has anyone managed to unlock 'The Explorer' and 'Model of a Modern Major General' recently? I started playing CiV again when G&K was released and I can't get either achievement to unlock. I'm not using any mods, and have enabled the log file.

For 'The Explorer', my natural wonder stat is stuck on 66 and will not increase.

For 'Model of a Modern Major General', I've built at least 1 of every single unit listed in the log. The log has recorded them all correctly too - there are no units with a 0 next to their name.

For Tomb Raider: just have Egypt in the next game you're playing and leave them alone until you're close to winning, then capture one of their cities. Chances that they won't have a Burial Tomb by then are slim. I don't think that a Medieval start guarantees that all Ancient/Classical buildings have been constructed in your cities, anyway.

i have just used a save from the link in FeiLing's profile, i was a bit tired of always retrying.

@frogbeastegg: not the frogbeastegg from the TW forums? who made that guide

Has anyone managed to unlock 'The Explorer' and 'Model of a Modern Major General' recently? I started playing CiV again when G&K was released and I can't get either achievement to unlock. I'm not using any mods, and have enabled the log file.

For 'The Explorer', my natural wonder stat is stuck on 66 and will not increase.

For 'Model of a Modern Major General', I've built at least 1 of every single unit listed in the log. The log has recorded them all correctly too - there are no units with a 0 next to their name.

I think the second one is (still) broken.

Top Bottom