??Conundrum of mine??

Question: I have combined all of the neutral countries into the "Neutral Allies". Now my question: How can I make the neutrals go to war, ie, the Negro Uprising of 1915 in the CSA, without the CSA going to war with all of the neutrals? I've seen this done in Jesus Munoz Fernandez's WW1 Scenario, when he had the "neutral" Soviets attack White Russia, yet White Russia didn't declare war on the rest of the neutrals like Greece, Spain, or Sweden (all combined into one.)

Well, I guess in the latter case that would be easy, as the "other" neutrals are quite some distance away. As long as those White Russians aren't too aggressive or too busy with the Soviets they won't bother going so far out...

If any of the text messages indicated war was only between the Soviets and White Russians that must have simply between event texts.

There's not really a set mechanism to have someone go to war with only part of a civ, except by "guiding" it, e.g. by having the other parts of that civ be farther away, by using strong defensive units so conquest of those other parts will be harder (but that would go for everyone), or by using impassible units to block troop movement, and more of that sort.

Be creative, analyze other scenarios (looking through the rules, events etc. of JMF's scenario would be an obvious solution).

I've looked through his scenario, but haven't really found that part of the events. In his .scn, he has the reds start to pop up around russia, and start taking cities, and by the time all the cities are taken, Red Russia is neutral. I'll see what I can dig up. Thanks for your help.

Top Bottom