Cornmaster is acting as a tyrant, and it must stop!

Originally posted by Apollo
I suggest our President speak softly and carry a big cattle prod, err, stick, and poke the other officials in the back to wake them up and get them making some polls! :splat:

Well I would have made the polls last night but I couldn't get online and I wanted to check what was happening since Corn seems to have decided to make more changes...

Hope our Resident Sadist fixes his problem soon.

So does our Resident Sadist. :(

As I am unable to play, I have decided I must resign. :(

I apologize, Cornmaster will have to take over as President for the remaining term. I will probably stand for Science Minister at the next election, but for now, I'm a normal guy again. :cry:

Originally posted by Sixchan
I apologize, Cornmaster will have to take over as President for the remaining term. I will probably stand for Science Minister at the next election, but for now, I'm a normal guy again. :cry:
A normal guy wouldn't have styled himself the Resident Sadist though. :)

I feel your loss..... Better luck, next time.

Erm, I think you're missing the point here Ducky. This is a role-playing game as much as it is a game of civ, and I would be very surprised if anyone considered AoA's comments on anything other than with regard to their personae in this game. There wasn't anything personal there - it's just a part of the game! It is a particularly difficult time for our growing civilisation, with our ruler indisposed through technical ill-health and a regent appointed until the return to health we all hope for, and maybe this regent deserves some criticism for the speed in which he has put his personal policies into action, but we must appreciate his willingness to take control of our affairs. For future decisions we hope that the regent takes more account of the thoughts of his people regarding the state of their nation, and emergency elections ought to be held so that we can fill some of the yawning gaps in our administration.

Yeah ,rubb it in my face.Somewhere along the 6th post i began to have serious doubt's that the gross of The statement's said by AoA were ment to be very serious.NOT a very diplomatic aprouch. (arh how do you spell that)
Anyway ,it doesn't has a point comming back on those statement's ,i didn't edited them so i didn't really regret them.It definatly has it's merrit's in role playing to ,considering that my "speech" was actualy based on factual mather within the democracy.I was living it up there ,actualy feeled like a true politician. (like an half hour)

Ah ,you must have good friends in this game AND good enemie's. (especialy if it involve's the position of president)

So a bit of plotting
And a bit of rant
Basicly political compition
Sound's like a chalenge :D

And i can handle the chalenge.
Hey ,it's not that i havn't been tested before. :rolleyes:

And Duke i think i'll join the watcher's guild about when you take a first gouvermental position. ;) :p

We need a State of the Union Address. Every other turn, say, the President, each cabinet member and governor post a detailed report on their area of responsibility. Then, all citizens will be free to post their ideas, plans, or opinions. Then, the President, each cabinet member and governor will post a poll concerning how we should direct our policy. The poll should stay open for, say, two days and then the next two turns would be played.

Top Bottom