Crash at Round 50

masteralvin

Chieftain
I was playing 1942 world at turn 49 with my friend(PLayer 1 Germany PLayer 2 America) When suddenly the game crashed at end of german turn 50 after calculatiing french movements and stuff.I felt like Aliies commited suicide XD. But please help me i would love to complete my first game as total victory!

(If it matters somehow Allies have been crushed (Britain lost main island and north of india no more soviets and france had only the small island and american cities. Many cs have been raped by and conquered by axis)

My System: Intel i7 3930x 6x3,80ghz GTX 680 4gb edition 8gigs of ram running on Win8

Sure here it is! I hope you will find the error, I didn't see anything important but you are the modmaker not me! :)

Attachments

• Lua.rar
    7.1 KB · Views: 61
You don't have to answer if you haven't got enough time i just eliminated italy from the game and everything worked fine!

do you still have the savegame from that turn ?

I'd like to test it...

No I don't have it anymore in my game folder but i can look if it can find it somewhere saved as backup. What do you need the save for?

to see if it crashes on my PC too, and if it does try to find if it's one of Italy's units that triggers the crash (and what the AI is trying to do with that unit)

Top Bottom