1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Crash at Round 50

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by masteralvin, Sep 16, 2013.

1. masteralvin

masteralvin Chieftain

I was playing 1942 world at turn 49 with my friend(PLayer 1 Germany PLayer 2 America) When suddenly the game crashed at end of german turn 50 after calculatiing french movements and stuff.I felt like Aliies commited suicide XD. But please help me i would love to complete my first game as total victory!

(If it matters somehow Allies have been crushed (Britain lost main island and north of india no more soviets and france had only the small island and american cities. Many cs have been raped by and conquered by axis)

My System: Intel i7 3930x 6x3,80ghz GTX 680 4gb edition 8gigs of ram running on Win8

2. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

3. masteralvin

masteralvin Chieftain

Sure here it is! I hope you will find the error, I didn't see anything important but you are the modmaker not me! :)

Attached Files:

• Lua.rar
      File size:
      7.1 KB
      Views:
  4. masteralvin

masteralvin Chieftain

You don't have to answer if you haven't got enough time i just eliminated italy from the game and everything worked fine!

5. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

do you still have the savegame from that turn ?

I'd like to test it...

6. masteralvin

masteralvin Chieftain

No I don't have it anymore in my game folder but i can look if it can find it somewhere saved as backup. What do you need the save for?

7. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

to see if it crashes on my PC too, and if it does try to find if it's one of Italy's units that triggers the crash (and what the AI is trying to do with that unit)

8. masteralvin

masteralvin Chieftain

I can look to reproduce it i have one of 3 turns before.