Credits

I suppose this thread is a good place to ask about accreditation.

Who made the default Assasin model that most civs use? Is it a firaxis one?

I've made a heavily modified lizardman version of it, and I want to know who to credit for the original.

I suppose this thread is a good place to ask about accreditation.

Who made the default Assasin model that most civs use? Is it a firaxis one?

I've made a heavily modified lizardman version of it, and I want to know who to credit for the original.

If you mean the new one, which I'm sure you do after seeing the model, it's a SeZereth model.

Valkrionn is right, thats a seZ model.

Any idea who made the Griffon model?

I'll be submitting an improved version of it shortly and the author still deserves credit, cleaning up places where the artist took shortcuts.

Any idea who made the Griffon model?

I'll be submitting an improved version of it shortly and the author still deserves credit, cleaning up places where the artist took shortcuts.

I believe that was white rabbit.

Why aren't there any credits for the unit sounds? Because I'm certain some of them come from Neverwinter Nights.

I also noticed the icon for the ecclesiastic comes from the cover of Enchanter, book two of the Wayfarer Redemption. It's crazy all the places you got things from. It makes it fun when I stumble across something and immediately associate it with Ffh.

I just noticed when downloading the latest version that Fall from Heaven II is by far the most popular download from this site. Congratulations to everyone on making a very cool and fun mod!

Most Popular Files

Fall from Heaven II 281,261
Civ4 Warlords v2.08 Patch (PC) 151,535
Civ4 Blue Marble v4.50 Gold 79,533
Civ4 Beyond the Sword v3.17 Patch (PC) 69,472
Civilization IV v1.74 Patch (PC)

The credits for Rich Douglas should be updated. His site is now at RichDouglas.net, RichDouglas.com is some money site.

Also I think that the opening menu may be a remix of the Snow Theme of HOMM4.

I'm going to have to definitely buy some Cirque du Soleil albums now! Does anyone know what the Lanun's song is, I've been wondering about this for quite a while now. Oh and I believe the Runes of Kilmorph song Engima of the Absolute is by Dead Can Dance, not Arcana.

I'm going to have to definitely buy some Cirque du Soleil albums now! Does anyone know what the Lanun's song is, I've been wondering about this for quite a while now. Oh and I believe the Runes of Kilmorph song Engima of the Absolute is by Dead Can Dance, not Arcana.
Someone posted a Youtube link somewhere where the Lanun song was from. Don't remember where it's at now...

I recognize at least 3 songs (Veil 2, Veil 4, and Orde 2) from the game Disciples II. That was an excellent fantasy TBS (though obviously not in FFH's class).

Top Bottom