Credits

Ah, then I'd need a description of the image to help you out from there. Don't have Civ installed anymore, and there were choices for your main menu screen, so I can't remember which is the "official" one.

Actually, reading closer, you said loading screen. I don't recall AT ALL what is used there. But frequently it was seZereth's art showing off his models. Buboes was used for a fairly long while. That would be a guy on a rearing horse, and it would look somewhat blocky/3D

Ah, then I'd need a description of the image to help you out from there. Don't have Civ installed anymore, and there were choices for your main menu screen, so I can't remember which is the "official" one.

Actually, reading closer, you said loading screen. I don't recall AT ALL what is used there. But frequently it was seZereth's art showing off his models. Buboes was used for a fairly long while. That would be a guy on a rearing horse, and it would look somewhat blocky/3D

Thats right! It is 3D model of our good friend Buboes!
Thanx!

Thank you very match Xienwolf!
I contacted seZereth and he gave permission to use his magnificent artwork in FFHtR!
Thax again!

Thank you very match Xienwolf!
I contacted seZereth and he gave permission to use his magnificent artwork in FFHtR!
Thax again!

One thing: Kael has given permission to use Fall frOm Heaven in other games (mainly civ5 but I doubt he'd object to others unless you are profiting from it), but he has asked that the Fall from Heaven name itself not be used on any non-official projects. So you might need to change the name of your mod. ;)

One thing: Kael has given permission to use Fall frOm Heaven in other games (mainly civ5 but I doubt he'd object to others unless you are profiting from it), but he has asked that the Fall from Heaven name itself not be used on any non-official projects. So you might need to change the name of your mod. ;)

Yep! I know, but, as I can understand, he was speaking about civ mods, FFH mod-mods. Understandable precaution, to prevent mod-mods to be messed up with vanilla FFH. :)

But FFHtR is side project, roguelike, made completely from scratch and cant be confused for vanilla FFH, even after 2 liters of whiskey. ;)

Maybe - Rise from Erebus the Roguelike?
If you don't mind? ;)

Kael, I don't know if you ever read this thread any more, but I just wanted to let you know that I just got back from a Carlos Núñez concert; I never would have heard of him if it had not been from Fall from Heaven and the great music that you sourced for it. So, thank you!

Top Bottom