Credits

Are all soundtracks from Eclipse mod composed by Rich Douglas? We should already know that ECDemo, ECTheHouse and Rune4 are.

01 Main Theme (Leaf1.mp3)
02 Auldhaven (Leaf2.mp3)
03 The House (ECTHeHouse.mp3)
04 The Keepers (Octo3.mp3)
05 The Fairy (Rune1.mp3)
06 Fairy Fight (or Standing Stones @ richdouglas.net) (Rune2.mp3)
07 The Barrow (Veil5.mp3)
08 Main Theme End Credits Mix (OpeningMenu.mp3)
09 The Glade (Leaf3.mp3)
10 March of the Keepers (Rune3.mp3)
11 Celtic Dreams (Leaf4.mp3)
12 Mountains of Mourn Highlander Remix (Rune4.mp3)
13 Demo (ECDemo.mp3)

I was hoping that Kael or someone could tell us where the Malakim diplo music originates. It has been almost a year since I asked the question and there has been no answer. If no one knows that's fine, but if you know Kael, please tell me. I really like the tune and will gladly purchase the song.

I found a few of the missing songs, if anyone's interested. Leaf4 may be some kind of remix, as sakuro posted it earlier. I used the program Tunatic to identify these; it can do anything but classical music.

Leaf4- Celtic Death Ballad from the "A traveller who didn't ask for glory" CD by The Wimshurst's Machine

Infernal- Misha from the Mystere CD by Cirque du Soleil
Kuriotates- Two Shores from the Brotherhood of Stars CD by Carlos Núñez
Lanun- The Mariner's Revenge from the Picaresque CD by The Decemberists
Ljosalfar- Spanish Point from the Drifting Through the Hazel Woods CD by Declan Masterson
Malakim- Return to Inishmore from the Eternity's Sunrise CD by Bill Douglas

Order- Ebudæ from the Shepard Moons CD by Enya

I found a few of the missing songs, if anyone's interested. Leaf4 may be some kind of remix, as sakuro posted it earlier. I used the program Tunatic to identify these; it can do anything but classical music.

Leaf4- Celtic Death Ballad from the "A traveller who didn't ask for glory" CD by The Wimshurst's Machine

Infernal- Misha from the Mystere CD by Cirque du Soleil
Kuriotates- Two Shores from the Brotherhood of Stars CD by Carlos Núñez
Lanun- The Mariner's Revenge from the Picaresque CD by The Decemberists
Ljosalfar- Spanish Point from the Drifting Through the Hazel Woods CD by Declan Masterson
Malakim- Return to Inishmore from the Eternity's Sunrise CD by Bill Douglas

Order- Ebudæ from the Shepard Moons CD by Enya

Thanks for doing this. I had lost track of it because these weren't from the beginning of these songs so as I went back through my library I couldnt find them.

Incidently the Kuriotates, Ljosalfar, Malakim (and Calabim) themes are all from this compilation CD: Celtic Planet which is well worth checking out.

Thanks for doing this. I had lost track of it because these weren't from the beginning of these songs so as I went back through my library I couldnt find them.

Incidently the Kuriotates, Ljosalfar, Malakim (and Calabim) themes are all from this compilation CD: Celtic Planet which is well worth checking out.

No problem; it was fun. I tracked down the album; it's definitely worth a listen. I must admit, though, that now I can only hear these songs as the Fall From Heaven music.

Have one question:
Who is the artist of awesome loading screen?
Because I want to take it for rogulike main screen and It is not part of mod-mod development, as you can understand, I can’t do it without permission.

Oh! That reminds me, does anyone know the source of the original Illian diplomacy music? Not the current music that was taken from Age of Ice (if I remember correctly) but I guess the music before shadow (was that the first BtS version?).

Have one question:
Who is the artist of awesome loading screen?
Because I want to take it for rogulike main screen and It is not part of mod-mod development, as you can understand, I can’t do it without permission.

All artists are the first couple links in the initial post. Jason Engle is most likely the one you want.

Right! But couldn’t find especially this art by checking this links and thought It was FFH-team art.

Top Bottom