Cuban Revolution

Hi alejandro-magno, i get your scen yesterday and it is great. :goodjob:

But i have one question is it real that a FARC unit cost 800 shield?
I think it is far to high for it...:confused:

@tanklord99
You must add the unit entry in the PediaIcons of the Scenario.

Hi guys, you´re right, this is more than dead. I I might update it in some weeks.

About FARC: I really didn´t know how to add units when I made this scenario, that explains the Pediaicons error. But I don´t think FARC should be available at the start of the game. They were actually created after the fall of Batista, as they are the regular cuban army. Guerrillas are used to represent the Ejército Rebelde (Rebel Army) that took over the island. Maybe a good thing would be to add some more diffrent Guerrilla units.

i agree, you should add some different types fo Guerilla units, it would make the gameplay more interesting. also, it would help if you added more turns to the game.

Generally speaking, it is poor form to bump a thread which has been deceased for a year with a message which just makes the ten-character limit. Try to check the date of the last message before you post, especially if the last few messages talk about how long the thread has been dead, and the certainty with which it is dead.

Bumping old threads annoys some people, but it is great for others who like to see different scenarios and don't want to bother to look into the old threads! :blush:

It's an interesting idea for a scenario but it is tottally unbalanced!! :(
I don't think it is even possible to win with the Rebels.

I won as the rebels. This is awesome. I think the only problem with this si that the Republic can buld FARCs which, in reality, is a sociopolitical impossability.

Wow, if this hadn't been bumped I wouldn't have noticed it. Good job. :goodjob:

Top Bottom