1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Cybrxkhan's Diplomacy Music Thread!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by cybrxkhan, Sep 13, 2009.

1. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

Thanks cybrxkhan!!! :goodjob:

I'd check these out now, but apparently it says that the file is temporarily unavailable. I have always had problems with the site you use. :(

Anyone else getting this message when they try to DL it?

2. Midnight-Blue766

Midnight-Blue766 The filidh that cam frae Skye

"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable."

What?

3. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

Thanks bro, for the music pack, but I've the same problem as Farsight...

4. cybrxkhan

cybrxkhan Asian Xwedodah

I've went to the link myself and managed to successfully download it. Perhaps the site needed some time to "check" the file or something.

I suggest everybody try to download it again after waiting a bit, and if it doesn't work, I'll find another place to upload it.

5. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

Nope, I'm still unable to load it.

6. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

Just for the test: I can download it, but i also never had problems with megaupload.

7. mamba

mamba Deity

Yes, when I refreshed it now works for me too, before that I had the same issue of 'file not found'. So whatever it is, it imo is at their end, making a file available simlpy seems to take time.

8. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

:sad: Still no luck...

9. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

The file is unavailable.

10. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

And I'm still unable to load it, too. Could you please provide an alternative link?

11. cybrxkhan

cybrxkhan Asian Xwedodah

Alright, I'll post an alternative link later tonight. :(

12. cybrxkhan

cybrxkhan Asian Xwedodah

13. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

Okay, I loaded the package using the alternative link although your first link works now, too. Don't know why. Maybe megaupload limited the count of downloads per file within a certain time. Don't know.
    Anyways, the music is pretty good. I may use it a bit different then you suggested it (for example, I might use the generic renaissance sound for Corvinus as the medieval sound), but all your songs will be in. Thanks for your efforts!
    Do you think you could get Székler anthem and maybe this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3U8JZ9cWiE&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFKr4KoFtXE
    ? Sorry, there doesn't seem to be another version on YouTube that is better in quality. I would use it for Saint Stephen I. I could imagine that the medieval version could sound spiritual. Don't know if that's possible.

Finally, I was thinking of some music for Saxony. The only song I know that is about Saxony is this one:
    http://www.myvideo.de/watch/2484529/Sing_mei_Sachse_sing
    But as you may recognize, it's more humorous, not serious. And requesting something new might be over the top anyways. But you have quite a lot of packages. Can you recommend something you already have? Just to clearify the context: the Saxony I am talking about is a region in eastern Germany - it has nothing to do with the Saxons from northwestern Germany nor the Anglo-Saxons.

14. coffee junkie

coffee junkie Tech Hippie

No problem at all to download but as The_J, I never had problems with megaupload ( or rapidshare )

Thanks a lot cybrxkhan for these new tracks ! :D

15. Dumanios

Dumanios MLG

Hey, when is that Middle East Pack coming out?

16. cybrxkhan

cybrxkhan Asian Xwedodah

^I haven't been that active lately on the forums, due to various issues, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about any of my projects. I'll pump out the Middle East pack sometime, definitely... I just dunno when. :dunno:

17. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

You made a pretty good diplomacy music set for me last time. Would you mind to set up another one? There are two songs I could really need:
    - "Gloomy Sunday" ("Szomorú Vasárnap"): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOqiolytFw4; sometimes refered to as the first global hit song; I'd need something instrumental
    - Egmont Overture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnR6rgp_OWw
    As both Beethoven and Seress aren't amongst us since quite a while, it might be easier to get something done as copyright might not be a that big problem here. Still, the copyrights of the interpret is still to be considered. I was thinking about using these as a war music.

Besides of these, I still could need...
    - The Széklers anthem ("Székely himnusz"): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLK3s9k0Vs4
    - "István a mi urunk" from the rock opera "István, a király"

I suppose sounds can be used easily for civ5 as well, so this work would not be a useless work for something that is about to die (civ4 ;(). Furthermore, Saint Stephen is currently the one with the best chances to become the civ5 leaderhead for Hungary or better said, he already is (AFAIK the mod is momentarily available through the hungarian forum only). This ways, "István a mi urunk" would have especially good chances to be used for civ5 as well.

I'm currently busy with reallife anyways, but plan to publish the next version of my mod around christmas. Do you think you could make that music set for me till then?

18. LunarMongoose

LunarMongoose King

Not if I have anything to say about it. ;)

19. Bangra 7

Bangra 7 The Port Of Call

What is the name for the song Pedro_Late?

20. Midnight-Blue766

Midnight-Blue766 The filidh that cam frae Skye