Cybrxkhan's Diplomacy Music Thread!

Hello,Cybrxkhan.
I'm busy with my Rhye's and Fall of South East Asia mod and I need much diplomacy music.
Almost all of the music of South East Asia have I used already.
I still need some music for Laos,Brunei,Tondo,Sri Lanka,Sultanate of Malacca etc.
Can you help me find some music?
Thanks,Civciv5.

Hi all, sorry I haven't been updating this thread. Since it's been a long time, if anybody still has requests that I didn't do yet, please kindly remind me about them! The next upcoming pack is a Middle Eastern one, and after that I'll deal with requests.

Hello,Cybrxkhan.
I'm busy with my Rhye's and Fall of South East Asia mod and I need much diplomacy music.
Almost all of the music of South East Asia have I used already.
I still need some music for Laos,Brunei,Tondo,Sri Lanka,Sultanate of Malacca etc.
Can you help me find some music?
Thanks,Civciv5.

Hi, that doesn't sound like too much a hassle. Be forewarned that this might take longer than needed (thanks to RL) for me to get all the music files, but it shouldn't be a problem. I'll have to release my Middle Eastern pack first, however, which has been sitting on my computer for probably a year already, and I need to get that wrapped up.

I have a question: what is the Rennaisance diplomacy theme from Europe III?

^They closed Megaupload, that's why

You can DL IgorS' More Civ, which has lots of Music in it

I think I still have these on my computer
But I still don't have a good site to upload my civ related stuff
(also used megaupload)

Not sure where to post this,but...
Does anybody know what happened to cybrxkhan?
His last activity was in February 2012 and if he never returns that would be a great loss of talent...
(I also posted this in his LH thread,but nobody replies)

If nobody replies, it probably because no one knows. But since he's been gone so long, he's probably retired.

Without leaving a message?
Suddenly?
This happens sometimes with users,don't know why.
What happens with all those users that suddenly dissappear without leaving any trace what happened?

Would he mind if I take over his Civ of the Week project?
I hope he returns,we can only wait....

Suddenly?
What happens with all those users that suddenly dissappear without leaving any trace what happened?

Would he mind if I take over his Civ of the Week project?
I hope he returns,we can only wait....
You do not take over other people's projects like that. He built that trademark up himself, so you simply stealing it like that would be directly rude. Unless he asks someone spesifically to continue his project, then nobody should do this. After all, he created some of the most high-quality civs on the forum. Sorry if this did offend you, but leave CotW as the legend it is.

Since this is not a single project piece (in contrast to modpacks), I'd agree with veBear.
But nobody prevents that you take a catchy name yourself and begin with regular civ releases ;).

Suddenly?

Real life? Sometimes your life changes, new job, moving to another city/country, changes in the family, love afairs, whatever. And then you don't have the time or don't feel the need to come back.
Or they just can't come back. In another forum where I'm active I traveled once in the OT section and found a thread "User X commited suicide". Such things happen.
Not necessarily that bad, but there are tons of reasons why you don't come to an internet side anymore, without prior notice.

The_J is right, for example my computer was destroyed in a flood. It had all of my civ files (which were extensive), so I lost everything. It happens man. On that note, I do have all of his music files on that computer, so if I am able to fix it and retrieve the files I would be more than happy to upload them. :goodjob:

Top Bottom