~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

i can´t open the original file either.
i guess this has to be related to the folder name change... btw, why are we doing that? changing 2010 to 2012?? wouldn´t that screw up some of the files inside the folder, named "2010.xxx"???

I think you need the update 6 (found in the spoiler) at Barbarian Kings Mod thread and when unzipped merged with the 2010 file.

See the instructions in the opening posts of the Underdogs thread.

I had the same messages until I cracked it, but others understood the instructions better.

I think you need the update 6 (found in the spoiler) at Barbarian Kings Mod thread and when unzipped merged with the 2010 file.

See the instructions in the opening posts of the Underdogs thread.

I had the same messages until I cracked it, but others understood the instructions better.
great, thanks hercules!
i´ll try that.

great, it worked!!! :goodjob:

so... let´s start with the game...

The presidents of the big 5 Latin American nations (Brazil + Mexico + Argentina + Colombia + Peru) gathered in Brasilia last weekend, to discuss the future of the continent and to set a roadmap for a real and everlasting union.
As the collapse of the political and economic influence of US and Europe is more and more apparent, the Latin American noble nations can´t just cross arms and do nothing...

As a result, it was decided in the "Brasilia 2010 - First Summit of Heads of State" to form a new supranational political body that will lead, in the near future, the economic and political destiny of these countries.
The UNASUR is therefore established, as part of a continuing process of South/Latin American integration.
A permanent Secretariat is to be established in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The Secretary General, with a two-year mandate, is to be elected on a consensual basis among the Heads of State of the member states. Former Argentine President Néstor Kirchner was designated the first Secretary General.

More to come in the following months...

GPS Tigranes

Is Cristina his daughter? One of the few female leaders in the world. My Australian Julia was thinking about Female Leaders club with Angela and Cristina... :queen::queen::queen:

how can i play this scenario? dominearthion?

i downloaded this file "AutoSave_Initial_AD-2010-October"

how can i play it?

how can i play this scenario? dominearthion?

i downloaded this file "AutoSave_Initial_AD-2010-October"

how can i play it?

Download section (modern scenarios) contain single player version of the same adaptation. You just need the entire Earth 2010 mod with update 6, of course.

File here was set as a PBEM game already. You don't wonna play it alone. We would need 7 new players :lol: :crazyeye:

UN Secretary General hopeful Ban Ki-moon reminds everybody that UN elections are next turn and he offers the following benefits for the countries that will vote for him, if he gets elected:

1. UN Peace Corps -- Deployment of Peacekeepers in any city to shield it from possible nuclear attack (one cannot nuke cities with units from neutral civs).

2. Global Peace Struggle -- No declaration of war on anyone from UN team. No defensive pacts either. Just fair unalignment, neutrality, non-belligerence and self defence.

3. IMF -- line of credit for those in need.

4. WTO -- fair trade of Team's resources and fair payments for Oil.

5. Progressive Civics -- it may take years to discover Future Tech to change Civics -- if you elect me I will propose Universal Civics that benefit everybody!

6. Humanitarian Aid -- any city afflicted by negative event will get free help!

Vote for Pedro! I mean Ban Ki-moon :D

GPS...

and i don't understand this. why japan is not same team with america.

after some turns open borders deal canceled.

so all of us army should go out from japan.

jap independent from usa?

Is Cristina his daughter? One of the few female leaders in the world. My Australian Julia was thinking about Female Leaders club with Angela and Cristina... :queen::queen::queen:
hehe, nope... she´s his wife.
in argentina when a woman gets married, she automatically gets her husband´s surname. so, her full name is Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner.

and i don't understand this. why japan is not same team with america.

after some turns open borders deal canceled.

so all of us army should go out from japan.

jap independent from usa?

Lets go step by step:

1. My DominEarthin is a PBEM adaptation for the existing Earth 2010 single player scenario. You still can play it single player, but my main idea was to create Humans only scenario. So don't get surprised if AI behaves wacky. I did not set AI attitudes, but you can do it yourself by editing my save file.

2. In my scenario America has permanent alliance with Israel, S.Korea, Iraq and Taiwan. Japan belongs to another Team (UN). Each team gets 5 civ, so I had to make some choices. So naturally they can close borders and even go to war against each other.

3. Even Real Life Japan is not VERY happy with American military bases. American solders raped Japanese girl in Naha few years ago. People were angry. Imagine something like that happens in the game -- why would you be surprised if AI Japan close borders and kick out American troops from their sovereign soil?

this is very wonderful scenario.

do have any mind add this mod too?

bombard mod

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17655

this ll make more realistic war.

I am not a modder, just a player. Barbarian King is the author -- check out the very top link in Opening Post. But he is very busy and haven't been here since New Year :( Me personally is not in favor of any more fancy military improvements -- we have enough of those in other mods. One tile is a really BIG distance on this map, to bombard another tile you need to call for Bombers, not Artillery or Ships. Plus modern ships use rockets more than shells. Land-Land, Land-Air, Water-Land, etc...

Just an FYI, I have the turn and started on it a little last night but ran out of time. This game is very complex and the first turn is actually very important to get things going in the right direction so i ran out of time to finish last night. I promise I will prioritize this and get it done as soon as humanly possible!

I know what you mean :) It is end of the semester and I was swamped with the work myself -- but wanted to play so badly, that just assigned all the cities to build workers plus couple of trades. And I told to myself -- by the time 7 players play this I will be done with all this and can analyze the situation in less stressed condition :whew:

Great! 5 more players and it will be my turn again! :nya:

Top Bottom