~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

Commencing systematic pillaging of all my improvements, starting with the best. Enjoy your new awful desert cities with no infrastructure siphoning your money away with their maintenance costs! Scorched earth is the only land infidels deserve!

Also deleting all my workers because I'm just so done with all of you, your apathy, your lies, your treason, your opportunism. Burn in hell infidels! Allah shall avenge us and rain down his judgment upon you!

I'll start a thread for a reboot of this game once my last soldier has fallen here, so I can get proper closure.

Boy, these Austrians Muslims are truly contentious people!

After further battles with the Muslim empire, the state formerly known as Pakistan has ceased to exist.

A further interesting development is that the Muslim empire, though diminished, has broken free from its vassal status under the Russian empire.

After further battles with the Muslim empire, the state formerly known as Pakistan has ceased to exist.

A further interesting development is that the Muslim empire, though diminished, has broken free from its vassal status under the Russian empire.

:confused: I did? Must have been automatic due to losing 50% of my territory since I capitulated. Oh well, time for open jihad then!

ok, i see that the remnants of the arab world declared war on UNASUR...

ok, i see that the remnants of the arab world declared war on UNASUR...

Yes, your betrayal has not been forgotten. In fact it is you who I wish to take revenge upon the most! While Russia had its own quarrels with the old UN that could reasonably justify their treason, and China was just being opportunistic, you had no stake whatsoever in what the old UN did, and yet you joined the war first under the guise of helping us, and then you turned around and stabbed us in the back!

Yes, your betrayal has not been forgotten. In fact it is you who I wish to take revenge upon the most! While Russia had its own quarrels with the old UN that could reasonably justify their treason, and China was just being opportunistic, you had no stake whatsoever in what the old UN did, and yet you joined the war first under the guise of helping us, and then you turned around and stabbed us in the back!
WTF? when the hell did i turn around?
you were the one who changed horses in midstream and joined tigranes, not me. i´m the only one who stuck with russia from day one to the end of the war.
that´s all i have to say about that... :rolleyes:

WTF? when the hell did i turn around?
you were the one who changed horses in midstream and joined tigranes, not me. i´m the only one who stuck with russia from day one to the end of the war.
that´s all i have to say about that... :rolleyes:

What? The whole point of that war was getting revenge on Tigranes for the injustices he had unleashed upon the Muslim world! That is why I contacted just about the rest of the world in order to help me! Also I didn't join Tigranes, he surrendered! Which means the war was over! Imagine if after World War 2 America had declared war on the Soviet Union because of Germany's capitulation! That is exactly what happened here. The only one consistently on my side during this mess was America, who launched the initial attack and then made peace when I did, instead of turning on me like Russia and her lapdog, you!

What? The whole point of that war was getting revenge on Tigranes for the injustices he had unleashed upon the Muslim world! That is why I contacted just about the rest of the world in order to help me! Also I didn't join Tigranes, he surrendered! Which means the war was over! Imagine if after World War 2 America had declared war on the Soviet Union because of Germany's capitulation! That is exactly what happened here. The only one consistently on my side during this mess was America, who launched the initial attack and then made peace when I did, instead of turning on me like Russia and her lapdog, you!
whatever makes you happy...

whatever makes you happy...

... So you'd be willing to hand over all your cities and commit civ suicide? Why, I don't know what to say, thank you!

He probably meant == you can say whatever makes you happy :)

Tripoli fell to the forces of Meles Zenawi, as Ethiopian forces move steadily to take control of remaining Libyan cities.

However Libyan battleships still operate an effective blockade of Congo ports, hindering regeneration efforts. Counter measures are being implemented, but will take some time.

Resistance is still stubborn in the remaining Muslim cities in Indonesia.

However it has been noted that in a number of cities that have been liberated, Christianity has re-emerged and is co-existing side by side with Islam, just as it was in previous eras.

Islamabad fell to Russian invaders, but UN forces made sure enemy payed dearly for his success. We lost count of defeated Russian Tanks, Special Forces and Mobile Infantry.

Islamabad fell to Russian invaders, but UN forces made sure enemy payed dearly for his success. We lost count of defeated Russian Tanks, Special Forces and Mobile Infantry.

Good to hear that. Every dead Russian soldier is a good Russian soldier.

Ethiopian forces have taken control of the Libyan cities of Tunis and Algiers and advancing on the city of Casablanca.

Meanwhile Chinese advance forces have reached Timbuktu and are now awaited the arrival of Congolese forces next turn to take over control of this famous historical city.

After years of conflict the African Continent and its peoples are looking forward to a sustained period of peace, rebuilding and prosperity.

Attention will then shift to the Indonesian theatre.

I hope at some point China will not forget to make peace with Russia :rolleyes:

casablanca and timbuktu liberated from the insane muslim yoke

So... I'd like to keep playing this, and I did get the original Earth 2010 mod from kiwitt in another game. But I can't find where to get the Earth 2012 update. Can someone help? The best and easiest approach is for someone to zip up the mod folder and share it with me via google drive... if I can't get the mod re-installed I will be forced to abandon this game.

Top Bottom