~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

No problem ... what is a semi-retired man to do but help others now in their time of need.

Since this one worked, I hope our poor Muslim friends will be happy to learn that Islamabad was recaptured with all Russian occupants destroyed. In all about 30+ Russian units been defeated in Pakistan during the last 2 turns, stalling Russian invasion. So, when Russia and China agreed with each other to start a war and prey on their respective vassals, Chinese faction obviously grew in size in Africa and Asia, while Russia only gained Kabul and lost 5 civ strong vassal in the process (and lots of her own units). Go figure how wise it was to strike such a deal with CHina in the first place?

The UNASUR joins the russian war effort against the remaining UN forces, with the long expected invasion of Australia.
Sydney falls.

Yeah, most definitely. I think keeping Muslims as AI only civ though with house rule forbidding humans to attack them first.

I disagree, Tigranes. I want someone else to go through the same suffering as I did.

I disagree, Tigranes. I want someone else to go through the same suffering as I did.

I don't know what your modding ability is like, but perhaps buffing them in a small way might be a good idea? The fanatic unit from civ2 comes to mind, cheap and moderately strong. Haven't looked at the mod but perhaps something around str 16 infantry replacement rather than a str 20 for like half the hammer cost? Quite nicely appropriate?

Also the extra civ is a hinderance in some ways as it does scale tech costs further. A merger of 2 of them may help?

Or you get to control them. Knowing you you will have established a global caliphate by 2018. :lol:

They already have Terrorist units.

Or you get to control them. Knowing you you will have established a global caliphate by 2018. :lol:

They already have Terrorist units.

But whatever they have currently is clearly underwhelming. And I think you overstate my abilities somewhat, plus I do not particularly fancy being them!

But whatever they have currently is clearly underwhelming. And I think you overstate my abilities somewhat, plus I do not particularly fancy being them!

I can be them, with the house rule about no DoW on them and after I place future hidden nationality Terrorists ISIS (Estimated total: 53,000–258,000) on the mountain near Iraq and Syria, which can be used after Muslims manage to give birth to the Great Prophet. Also Marathon speed has to be replaced with Epic, for more dynamic game.

Oh goody, that could work. Let's see, I as 'Murrica, Tigranes as Muslims, Muffin, who would you like to play anyway?

Could consider my Modern Earth ---- 1.4 is near completion.

I really would like to play it -- but the sheer size of it feels a little intimidating. Even if we only play USA, Russia, China and EU -- it would take a whole day just to move units. But some people may be down for this -- in that case I am in as well. But you would need to host it.

I thought the UN looked interesting, being rather spaced out. I'll play whoever though. Little daunted at Kwitts mods size but would look at it before stating a firm position.

I also have declared interest.

However Map mod 1.3 never mind 1.4 requires more memory than I have.

Top Bottom