1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

Discussion in 'Civ4 - PBEM Games' started by Tigranes, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

As long as she lives she will be disappointed in Uncle Sam. Who could not protect Korea, Taiwan and now Israel. No prestige left, just hurt feelings of your ghosted civs. What are you going to do now? Sue for peace? If Hercules is reading this: I am not giving Jerusalem back. Even if he offers New York to China.

2. Imp. Knoedel

Imp. Knoedel Stalin and Starlight, Stalling a Stallion

Pfft I'm not gonna sue for peace. I still have nukes. This is but a temporary setback.

3. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

Will you use that tactical Nuke in Mosul to defend Baghdad? is it worth it? Surrounded by mighty opponents on your continent -- you have chosen to embark in overseas adventures which cost you dearly! I mean entire Pacific fleet was wiped off in that Indonesian debacle. How very American!

GPS to Russia

Imp. Knoedel likes this.
  4. psza

psza Chieftain

Russia has declared war on China / UN. It kinda wouldn't be in our interest to have China control the whole rest of the Asian continent.

Imp. Knoedel likes this.
  5. Imp. Knoedel

Nice! Russian-American relations haven't been this good since World War Two!

Ugh, I just lost nine thousand beakers of research progress due to a random event. :/

Also is it house rule conform that China just gave Rangoon to India?

A bunch of Hercules' civs just switched their military civics, explanation?

By the way, taking Baghdad will result in nuclear retaliation. I recommend you stop advancing now lest you cross the final line.

Tigranes likes this.
  6. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

Herc finally got Future tech , I can assure everything is within rules. Rangoon was Vietnamese before I captured it so according to our amendment to Rule 1 it is within rules to return it to me because original owner civ is dead.

7. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

GPSed. Jerusalem is evacuated and practically offered to Russians to avoid a bloodshed. Last holdings of USA in Indonesia were erased.

8. Imp. Knoedel

Surelythesearejusttourists.png

Uff, as much as I'd like to thank Mr. Putin for his support during these troubled times, I'm afraid I can't accept the transfer of a Russian infantry platoon plus some AA equipment in Iraq.

Since replaying these huge turns is such a big hassle (I'm already done with America itself and only noticed this illegal unit gifting during Iraq's turn), I propose that instead I will just move the offending units from Baghdad through Trabzon and Yerevan to Volgograd to return them to the rightful owner, in the understanding that I will neither use them to attack nor my enemies will do the same to them in the spirit of fair play.

Does the admin approve of this course of action?

9. Imp. Knoedel

Also I never agreed to that amendment.

10. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

Yes I approve everything and we settled amendment long time ago with majority vote according to rules. For the love of all holy just play, because otherwise game will die because of this delays!

11. Imp. Knoedel

But I vetoed!

Geez, I'm sorry for trying to abide by the house rules you set up!

Huh, turns out thanks to railroads I could just move them all the way to Russia and gift them right this very turn. That was easy.

Hm, the situation in the Middle East just keeps getting more complicated, now the Holy Land belongs to Russia of all countries. :lol:

GPS

12. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

GPS to Russia. Tactical nuke in Mosul looks rather ominous. You know, Americans could not find weapons of mass detraction in Iraq so they brought one with them.

Imp. Knoedel likes this.
  13. Imp. Knoedel

Sorry for the long delay, lots of personal stuff to deal with.

Heh.

You know, it's all good clean fun to have some colonial adventures in Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East, but Hawaii is where I draw the line. Capture Honolulu or another state of the union and the kids gloves are off and the full nuclear arsenal on the table.

We will win this war, because we are Americans, and if we stick to it we always get what we want, no matter if it's practical or even possible! Behold, the latest contribution of the great state of Colorado to the war effort:

Civ4ScreenShot0210.JPG

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.

(Joking aside, I have been noticing the city build popups in PBEM games being wrong about what the city actually just finished building before in other games, but this is the funniest error I've encountered so far.)

14. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

Is there any way for Donald Dump to reply to UN peace initiative sooner rather than later? The fate of Baghdad depends on it...:cooool:

15. Imp. Knoedel

The fate of Baghdad depends on your mum!

*Fox & Friends crowd cheering in the background*

16. Tigranes

Tigranes Armenian

You are the most impossible leader to talk to. Zero reason, maximum bravado. Isn't it clear by now that your ultimatum has failed thanks to the preemptive strike by China, you have lost Taiwan, South Korea, Israel, your last ally, Iraq, can be overrun in 2 turns, your Pacific fleet is on the bottom of ocean. And nukes are irreplaceable. Using them to punish for your defeats will leave US mainland vulnerable. Are you trying hard to lose this game? That can be arranged.

17. Imp. Knoedel

What can I say, I think I'm doing a good job roleplaying Donald Trump. :lol:

The Pacific Fleet is replaceable. Minor colonies on the other side of the world are replaceable. America will yet prevail against the forces of darkness and tyranny! U-S-A! U-S-A!