~ D o m i n E a r t h i o n ~

I sent it on to Michkov a few days ago.

Guys, can you at the very least reply to my email inquiries please? I know this game is very old, but we are in the last 90 turn interval and it is dear to me as my flagship PBEM game. So please lets finish it and see who will dominate the earth. A big war just started, so I understand if turns taking longer than usual but still. .. Also use tracker please -- the link is in OP and the email to send saves to is pbem.dominearth@gmail.com. It shows the turn is with Herc but because he is a Master of my UN faction I know for sure that he GPSed. Knoedel told me he GPSed and I know MIchkov is usually promp with his turns which leaves ruff_hi (Latinos) as the latest save owner. Please play/communicate!

Ruff should have the save. Send him the save on the 13th
Thanks! I am trying to contact him again but if he gave up on us -- you can always send that save to me so I can unlock it for a new player with admin password.

Never mind, I finally got the turn and GPSed the same day! Could everyone be just like me, please? :sarcasm:

Former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, Japan's longest-serving leader, died on Friday hours after he was shot while campaigning for a parliamentary election, shocking a country in which political violence is rare and guns are tightly controlled.

I was playing him for the last 9 years in this game and I am shocked as well... RIP

So... Obligatory "where is the turn?" , question. I played mine 5/30 and sent it to Russia (psza) via tracker same day. But now tracker doesn't work so let's try this old way...

Well, this is annoying.

google said:
To help keep your account secure, from May 30, 2022, Google no longer supports the use of third-party apps or devices which ask you to sign in to your Google Account using only your username and password.

Important: This deadline does not apply to Google Workspace or Google Cloud Identity customers. The enforcement date for these customers will be announced on the Workspace blog at a later date.

For more information, continue to read.

I will see if I can find a way around this.

Game / turn was forwarded May 30 to Mr Putin. He might be busy with something else.

Tracker is back. I will have to update the other games that this system is tracking. Should be able to knock it off this weekend.

This is a tracker for DominEarthion

It's year AD-2024-July
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Vladimir Putin
Forum Name: psza
8 weeks, 1 day (and no one now cares about hours and minutes!) passed since the save has been handed on.
For Info: Last Save ... [DominEarthion_AD-2024-July_to_Vladimir_Putin.CivBeyondSwordSave]

List of Upcoming Players
... Hercules / Hu Jintao
... Imp. Knoedel / Ronald J Dump
... MichKov / David Cameron
... Ruff / Ruff1 de Felipe
... Tigranes / Manmohan Singh

Top Bottom