Dacubz145's Unit Thread

Mortar was animated by stolenrays

I did such little to the unit, since I simply converted it, it wouldnt feel right releasing it

You can release something you didn't create, or feel as if you didn't create, without taking credit for it. It is done all the time. You even have the option of crediting somebody else.

Just all the civ V ww2 Units I converted

Example: type 4 Ha-To

Nahh I wouldnt be comfortable releasing them without animations, rather release quality stuff:crazyeye:

Done, it uses the nif:

Art/Units/Type4_Ha-To/type4.nif

and the kfm:

Art/Units/MobileArtillery/MobileArtillery.kfm

The cannon barrel is a bit awkward in the idle position but other than that it works fine.

Damn man that thing is beautiful! Animated perfectly!

Any chance you can do some other WW2 units as well?

Ill add the unit to the database right away

Sure just post a link and I'll see what I can do with it.

Dang man youre honestly the best:goodjob:

I have quiet a lot, here are the british cruiser tanks I converted, most are pretty simple

Done, the sizing is off on some of them so just double check the scaling. Also I couldn't figure out how to get their treads to move. Other then that though. :lol:

They all use the tank.kfm

Thanks, really appreciate it! ill check out the scaling

did you mean turret and not tread? Since the turret does not move

EDIT: For whatever reason I noticed that the tanks turret rotates slightly like the usual tank in the pedia screen, yet in game the unit is 100% still, even when fighting

@stolenrays, hmm neve rheard of it, ill try to see if i can convert some though

Thanks, really appreciate it! ill check out the scaling

did you mean turret and not tread? Since the turret does not move

EDIT: For whatever reason I noticed that the tanks turret rotates slightly like the usual tank in the pedia screen, yet in game the unit is 100% still, even when fighting

The unit worked fine in nifscope and the pedia so I assumed they were fine. They had an odd ancestry and missnamed scene root. I fixed the issue and they seem to be working in game now :)

Top Bottom