Dark Souls II Mafia [Concluded]

You misspelt BSmith as Takhisis?

For the record, I didnt see edse do anything last night. ;)

Midnight isn't late, just incredibly early.

Hopefully you guys can figure out what that means. Either way I probably wont make it to morning, but let's not guarantee 2 townie deaths here, mkay?

You want someone to be lynched today? It is my duty to break the current tie, my good sir, and I'll follow Winston Hughes' advice.
Now this is interesting. Double A (whom I still suspect) and edse are not replying at all, so I call Fish Finger of Suspicion on them. topsecret as well, he posts but does not vote. Nice fluff, men!

Seems Tak is following Winston's advice, and throwing out Fish Fingers of Suspicion everywhere. Interesting.

I'll vote: Takhisis.

Not everywhere, just at those who were not-quite-lurking, i.e. edse, Double A and yourself, who don't vote unless pressed into it. Nice non-significant vote, mister!

Not everywhere, just at those who were not-quite-lurking, i.e. edse, Double A and yourself, who don't vote unless pressed into it. Nice non-significant vote, mister!

Significant enough for you. ;)

Anything that gives me an excuse to increase my postcount is significant.

btw how 'bout some ansers?

Please note the ignorance to my statements when it comes time to vote tomorrow.

The ignorance expressed by your statements, my good sir. I am always scummy and always trying to save my regretful hind quarters.

vote: Double A, just because you deserve it.
Love you too.
Now this is interesting. Double A (whom I still suspect) and edse are not replying at all, so I call Fish Finger of Suspicion on them.
Woke up at 8, got to school at 9, left at 5, and only just now checked CFC.

Anyway. I absolutely hate how last-minute (and therefore completely obviously scummy) this is, but I feel compelled to vote: BSmith. My gut is saying Takhisis, but my gut is always wrong without fail, so screw it, let's see what happens this time.

Well, at least you like information. I'll have to repeat my first vote of today tomorrow.

Pending no other information, lynch Tak tomorrow and Winston the day after.

'Lynch the guys who made a case on me'. Great, man, just great.

I :love: you, AA. Why not lynch you tomorrow instead?

Because then the game would be too boring since no one can talk after death, and as we all know, I provide roughly 95% of the entertainment in every mafia game (which is why Mafiascum is so terrible).

I dunno, the questionable decisions I make seem to either entertain or insult other members of the game. Atleast I don't vote for myself anymore.

End Day 2

As the group left the Cardinal Tower and began their trek to the resting place of the last giant, they began to bicker over who had possibly killed the blue sentinel. Eventually, BSmith was chosen as the suspect, and was corralled into the cavern that hosted the giant. A few minutes later they heard a roar and furious yells as BSmith fought the giant which eventually crushed him, but not before BSmith had landed his greatsword in the creature's head. With the giant and BSmith settled, the group moved on, their next destination as of yet unknown.

BSmith, Benhart of Jugo, town tracker has died.

Tally:
BSmith (winston, G3TC, Takh, edse, AA)
Takh (Newyn, BSmith, topsecret)

Human:
1. DaveShack
2. Takhisis
3. dcmort93
4. Double A
5. Autolycus
6. Winston Hughes
7. Edse
8. topsecret