Darkness II: The Prophet's Candle

Say Darkie, did you see my nation request or did you miss it ? Oh yeah, by the way I am back... to these forums for this short while.

Darkening, just NPC me. If you prefer, since I made you wait, have me destroyed by a marauding band of...marauders :p

i think jugglers would have been a more interesting reason for destruction..

[Say Darkie, did you see my nation request or did you miss it ? Oh yeah, by the way I am back... to these forums for this short while.

............'Darkie'? I'm okay with Dark, but......no-ie, por favor. Anyhows, you'll be included in the update.

Darkening, just NPC me. If you prefer, since I made you wait, have me destroyed by a marauding band of...marauders

You'd definately deserve it :p. Two extra days and still can't get 'em in! People call me a procastiator :} (All in good humor)

i think jugglers would have been a more interesting reason for destruction..

Nah. The Clowns are the greatest evil invented yet. And Penguins.

Sorry.

Update will be either tonight, or tomorrow afternoon; dpeending on the schedule I end up with. This update is......'interesting', and several people will be sorely surprised/ disappointed :).

..........:(.

[insertanotherbadexcusehere]

Apologies, but the update has to be postponed till friday. Feel free to insult me, throw the same comments I give back at me, and general rant about being late.

YOU SUCK ASS..[/endrant]

oh well.. im too busy to really worry right now anyway. When you can fellah :)

Well, I'm nearing completion. I have the map to redo, then to go back and proofread it.

OOh! i am excited :)

Sorry. I've decided to hold on just one more day to hammer out the finalities and do some test runs. I guess I'll let the cat out of the bag by telling that the main reason the update is so late is that I've been pulling overtime on finishing the new rules. I've pretty much kept them to myself, but I'm finalizing everything now. Tomorrow I'll do the casualties, update the map (which is another thing ll by itself), and then post. I'll post the old format with the new, and if its received well, I'll switch to it.

Looking forward to it! I want to see how my conquest of china turned out ;)

OOC: *glares at daftpanzer* :p

Yes after my people found those ancient nuclear missiles burried in tibet (left over from atlantis), i knew my destiny was to conquer all of asia!

That should make an interesting development Daft! Anyhow I hope you can get the update out either tonight or early tomorrow Dark.

I'm taking a short break to do Birdnes and other orders. Will resume once finished, and hoping to post soon. Eta: ~2-3 hours.

uh, comrade dark...

I hate to bring this up... But do you plan to update?

Top Bottom