• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Darths and Droids Mafia- Game Thread

But that'd mean climbing up out of the basement…

NIGHT 1 OVER. Update to come shortly, followed by night results for all who need them.

Dreadnought was, for some reason, doing things at night, because all townies in mafia games like doing things at night in narratives even when that doesn't make any logical sense. Well, okay, his job of private investigator probably gave him some reason for being out at night, but come on!

A figure appeared out of the dark, wielding a lightsaber in a threatening matter, and said "Hello, Dreadnought. My Name is *Unintelligible*. You ate the last slice of pizza. Prepare to die."

Dreadnought found this mildly amusing, and responded by whipping out his own lightsaber. He was prepared to fight the strange figure when Another figure appeared to his right, also wielding a lightsaber. Actually, more than one lightsaber. "Hey! He's my kill! Get your own!" the second figure exclaimed.

The two bickered for a few seconds over this, until they noticed that Dreadnought was using the distraction to attempt to escape, and so decided to take him together. Dreadnought ignited the second end of his lightsaber and attemped to fight them off, but ultimately could not fight off both of his attackers, and eventually found himself impaled by lightsabers, many times. Nobody could survive that.

Spoiler :
Dreadnought was killed! He was Darth Maul! He was Town!

Players:

1. askthepizzaguy
2. Autolycus
3. azzaman333
4. Backwards Logic
5. BSmith1068
6. Buddhafish
7. CivCube
8. CivGeneral
9. classical hero
10. Darth Caesar
11. Dreadnought Killed Night 1, Darth Maul
12. Gone 3 The Celt
13. Jarrema
14. JoanK
15. johnhughthom
16. Kennigit
17. Mat93
18. mechaerik
19. Mergle
20. SamSniped
21. SouthernKing
22. spaceman98
23. Takhisis
24. The Black Knigh
25. topsecret
26. traius
27. Visorslash Lynched Day 1, Nute Gunray
28. Xenoneb
29. Zack

It is Now Day 2. It will end in:

[TIMER=1/8/2013 11:00 PM PST; Day 2 Over][/TIMER]

:lol: Maul & Fett just lost one of its associates.

vote: JoanK

ok, enough of votes without any reasoning.
I voted for JoanK because he reacted first after description. It is placeholder vote in fact.

I was just about to FoS you for that. ¬.¬

Now I'm just gonna OMGUS you. Jarrema. I'll sell my life at a high price. :p

Arg. There is not a hint of reasoning anywhere. Hate those days...

Man with lightsaber most likely mafia, I'm assuming. Other killer General Grevious (maybe)? I haven't gotten that far in the comics yet so I'm going off of the movie.

Not any clear reasoning yet, so I'll hold off on a vote for now.

You know, Visor, I'm starting to think this obsession of yours with me is beginning to go too far...

Whatever.

Top Bottom