Death Mage 20/10/06

How is this Conversion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Malbeth

Emperor
This is a color conversion of the White Wizard (Which in turn was a conversion from the Grey Wizard/Gandalf unit :D)

It's supposed to be a Death Mage, Necromancer, Evil Socerer, etc.

Enjoy.

Download It!

Here are the Civilopedia Pictures

Excellent unit! Keep them up!

Nicely done, but the palette isn't right: you've got one colour which is much darker than the rest, which flickers over him as he animates. If you blend that one in with the others then it would look much better.

I like the evil laugh - but it's much too long to fit the animation!

Plotinus said:
Nicely done, but the palette isn't right: you've got one colour which is much darker than the rest, which flickers over him as he animates. If you blend that one in with the others then it would look much better.
Same comment here. Otherwise, nice job! :goodjob:

Oh, I just now see the palette error. I'll get on that.

LizardmeRule!, Yes, that's the original animation. ;)

the "pallette error" makes his robe seem to vibrate(not bad IMO)...but if possible, civ coloring the end of the staff, or the rim of the hat would be appreciated...

all in all, great conversion...

Sorry to sound like the idiot who ruined christmas:p but could you plz put it in a zip file? Whenever i download a .rar file everything gets all screwy:mad: and the unit wont work im making a mod for myself with downloaded units and a death mage is exactly what i need

I'll try, but just download it at www.rarlab.com then when you load it say open all files except for .zip's.

:king: all hail!!:king:

ty so much now i can open rar files and i can download the ff7 mod from the modpacks cuz i can open rar files now:D :D :D

I feel special. :D

No problem. Hope you have good time with this and the FF7 Mod. :)

Well ya are:D and now I just uploaded my first contribution because I can compress stuff to rar and zip files. Also I am working on a big mod (my first) the map is a possible map for the mod. Its not very good but im new to this whole modding thing. Thanks Lord Malbeth, you da best:lol:

Hopefully soon, I don't have any animation software...and I don't know what i need to make units...maybe Lord Maribeth will help me:lol: ANYway im making a series called "The Chronicles of Darkness" and hopefully by my second or third version or chronicle;) i will have homemade units but until then i will just have to put use what people already started lol.

I prefer c'n'p, but I'm experimenting with Bryce 5. (I suck, though :D )

Uhh right please take into consideration that when it comes to animation and programs I'm sorta...dense. Also please note that im like 13 so....well you get my point;) but im willing to take up animation. sure it will take awhile to learn but hey im patient. I got the hang of installing units and making mods with new units and stuff but it would be cool to make my own units. Could ya plz list the programs i would need to do that and if you really want to be special u could also put where u could pick them up:mischief: but you dont have to thanks in advance Lord Maribeth

Top Bottom