December 2020 Developer Livestream Discussion

Some takeaway: all bugs should be reported at : 2kgam.es/helpme2k
I asked, if they looked at bug reports here, at Civfanatics, and they said no. So all that subforum is useless?

Rationalism and like policies now require 15+ population and 4+ adjacency

To be fair, reaching 4+ adjacency for Campus and TS requires a much, much greater investment than 3+, unless you are Australia, Korea or Maya, or having a lucky map generation RNG.

Hope it feels right in the actual playing.

Major adjacencies from Ley Lines

Good change, but I'm afraid this change alone cannot rescue Ley Lines from their current awkward position.

Edit: The generation of Ley Lines also changed, they will not spawn in snow any more, and will be more likely to spawn in normal terrains.

Last edited:
Magus - renamed third promotion for Hermetic Order - gives yields on Ley Lines based on Great People Points? Interesting
EDIT:
Or rather generated?
EDIT2:
so every scientist give+1science on all Ley Lines
every Great Writer/Artist/Musician give+1culture on all Ley Lines etc...

Last edited:
I'm glad they changed professional sports inspiration req's, I almost never get that boost. I prefer water parks since they don't take up a valuable land tile. The other boost changes didn't seem necessary imho.

I asked, if they looked at bug reports here, at Civfanatics, and they said no. So all that subforum is useless?
That's too bad.

20% bonus for ecstatic cities! wow

That's too bad.

Conflicting messaging from them here. I don't think that's true since Dennis himself at one point was very active in the Bug Reports forum, responding to people, asking for saves, etc.

Major adjacency from ED to Theatre Squares.

Top Bottom