Deleatur's 1st Pitboss

My internet is down. It is quite obviously not the router but either the modem or a virus is loose in my system. Unfortunately the level of tech support at Time Warner leaves a great deal to be desired. I will not bring the game back up until I have had a chance to really repair the problem...Whatever it is. I will let everyone know when I am backup.

Well I am backup but I still don't know why I went down. I am going to wait to restart the game until I am sure that I am going to stay up. I will let everyone know when that is and we will go from the end of the last turn we were playing.

Thanks for your patience

How is it going?? Any chance of getting game up again soon?

Sorry for not giving you guys an update. I continue to lose my internet connection at home anywhere from 2 hours to 6 hours every day. My attempts to resolve this issue with the ISP have all failed. I am trying a new tack today with high hopes of success. Needless to say until I have a consistant internet connection the game remains in limbo. I will update you soon.

Well according to my ISP it was a local neighborhood problem which has now been fixed (as of this morning.) I am going to restart the game tomorrow morning. That way I will know for sure that the problem is actually fixed. I am pretty sure it is since my router now works but better safe than sorry. So everyone cross your fingers that my ISP knows what the hell they are talking because it looks like we are back babies.

The game is back up. We have a new IP at 76.178.51.58

If you have any problems getting on let me know.

It is so good to be back in business. I missed all of you so much (except Classical Hero...Him I missed not so much ;) )

Now that empty place in me is filled again.

Short outage. Having work done in my computer room on a light fixture. Everything back up.

I won't be able to play from 6th of july till the 8th of august because of summer holidays.

Will you stop the pitboss during the summer or should I find a replacement ?

In this last case, how can I find a replacement?

I doubt he's planning to stop it for that period... unless he's going away for that time. Which is highly unlikely.

To find a temporary replacement, start a thread on the PTBS board saying:

Looking for PTBS sub from July 6-Aug 8

With a link to the specs on the PTBS, and then get them to PM you. Should be pretty quick to find a sub.

I won't be able to play from 6th of july till the 8th of august because of summer holidays.

Will you stop the pitboss during the summer or should I find a replacement ?

In this last case, how can I find a replacement?

I have already sent out a request for a long term sub for you. If that player can't help then we will do as JMaltman suggests and put out a general call for help. A month is just too long to hold up the game (since I have already delayed by weeks with technical problems.) I don't want us all with long grey beards at the end of this thing ;)

Hello Phabuk

I private messaged you the name of a replacement. So check your private message and get together with him. Bolkonski (I think I got that right) runs his own PB and should be reliable.

David

Top Bottom