Deleatur's 1st Pitboss

Nice splash and dash on your part too :)

<War propaganda issued yesterday in the Ottoman Gazette, but only today reached the korean cities>

The Korean people have masacred thousands of our people, who were living in the lesser protected suburbs. 2 protypes of a new ship design were dispatched to avenge those lives lost.
The great news is that our ships appeared quite sturdy and were victorious in battle.
On the other hand is sad news indeed that these ships were only able to track down the messengers but not the guilty parties themselves.
In due course a duely appointed international court will judge these war crimes as we will bring to justice not only the guilty, but also their leader who issued their commands.

I'm going to be out of town Wedsday - Tuesday of this week.
My daughter is going to be performing at Disney Land (yeah!)
So I will either que up or find a sub.

We just had a power failure here and the game went down. Sadly I had not backed up the game. Since kmac informed me that Bjark had just beaten his attack in Djeinne it couldn't have come at a worst time. How do we proceed in as fair a manner as possible to re create the situation as it existed after kmac failed at Djienne. I am open to anything.

Cant really think of a good way...

Offcause the best would be that kmac is trying to do the attack again with the same result, but we cant really be sure the result will be the same. But I guess its the most fair thing, isnt it??

I can't think of fix that will make all parties happy. Any ideas? There is no way we could recreate the initial battle. Knowing the end result from the first disaster is clearly going to change the results in my second attempt. This is a nightmare....

Let us give that a try. I don't believe that kmac can win it anyway. These infantry battles are starting to look like WWI. Go from there.

I can't think of fix that will make all parties happy. Any ideas? There is no way we could recreate the initial battle. Knowing the end result from the first disaster is clearly going to change the results in my second attempt. This is a nightmare....

You would have to do the attack completely as you did it the first time.. Attack with the same units first etc. Then the chance of the same outcome would be biggest.

I'll do my best to remember the sequence I used last time. If the seed is the same we should end up pretty close to what happened the first time. I will give it a shot when our esteemed pb reloads.

Take a look at the result Bjark...Kmac tells me it was just as ugly.

I believe we all appreciate the fact that Neo stepped in and kept our game moving during a tough time, but as his position has weakened (through no fault of his own) his motivation to play daily has also lessened. I would ask that we consider shifting the Prussians to AI. The game speed would certainly pick up. Just sounding off to state my position. What do the rest of you think?

No problem for me...

As for my irregular turns during the last week...

=================================================================

Sorry yall,

My Sister in law (30 yrs of age) was admitted -in critical condition- in Hospital last Tuesday April 8th.

I am sad to inform you that she was "given up" on Friday 11, due to to much damage to her brain. She slipped away quietly later that afternoon.

Been busy arranging stuff and running around. Things should quiet down from here on in, tho things are obviously still far from normal... So turns will be less than perfect probably in execution but in particular in timing.

Please dont mind me making a DM or anyone DM-ing me.... for the time beeing... Just try to not raze a city without me knowing .

Thank all for understanding.

namliaM out *and off to yet more stuff*

Nam--

I have no problem with DMs in this case. I know you would not use a DM for unfair advantage. If you need us to pause the game that is fine just make the request.

I am sorry for your loss.

No pause needed atm... thanks for the option tho

Game ON!
====================
Those rotten Koreans must pay for their dirty attempts to enslave our nation, we will not stand for any delay(s) or attempts at delays by the global leaders.

;)

I won't be there till next saturday (3rd of may). I have planned everything in the game... If you dont mind... or replace me by the AI if you want but it is not very good for me...

Sorry about that!

Top Bottom