Deleatur's 1st Pitboss

I won't be there till next saturday (3rd of may). I have planned everything in the game... If you dont mind... or replace me by the AI if you want but it is not very good for me...

Sorry about that!

I think we can live with you being gone for a week. You will not be kicked to AI. I hope you have a good time.

David

The Korean people wish to express their appreciation to the Turkish army. It was very nice of the Turkish army to provide metal coffins for the Turkish troops. During the last Turkish invasion nearly a forest of trees was needed to provide coffins for the Turkish dead.

A little bravado at the end...maybe ;)

Civstats shows the game as down. I will be going home soon and will try to find out what is up.

I still have no internet connection at home. I spent time last night with tech support but we still have a problem. They have promised me a living breathing tech tomorrow...bastards. Anyway I will let you know as soon as we are back up. This game is way to interesting to lose. The computer is simply no match for human players. I have never had a game of Civ IV that included this many ups and downs and strategic bombing.

Anyway I will keep you all informed.

Time Warner is now telling me that the problem is not at my modem or my site but in my local area and that they are "working it." They expect the problem to be taken care of sometime today or tomorrow. I hope to reload the game Friday afternoon. Sorry for the delay.

or something like that.

OK problem should be cleared up. I will restart tomorrow at noon. I have no idea what time that is for you euros and I am too lazy to figure it out ;)

Kmac and I have both gone with 14 hours still left on the clock.

Our great general reports live from the press conference (war propaganda room)

Our brave soldiers after so much sacrifice and some failed attempts have finaly been able to breach the front lines and capture a Korean strong hold. This particular stronghold has been responsible for the pain, famin and fear that has been part of dayly live in Konya. Cowardly Korean infiltrators have been spotted getting out of this stronghold and raiding our farms and industrial areas at night.
No more will our people of Konya be confronted with this suffering, the city will flurish into a metropolis and help subdue our enemies.

Our fearless leader is qouted as saying: "The war is not won yet, but victory has just gotten two steps closer then it ever was before."

We and our children will have to conitue our struggle to ensure the ever lasting peace of our grand children, so they may live in peace on our planet as well as amongst the stars.

I like your splash and dash better than mine Nam...Nicely played.

After our last gasp offensive failed to dent the walls of mighty Banana Bay, kmac and I are forced to concede the game...if that is agreable. We could go with current scores which would give namliam the win with 3224 points, bjarkekr 2nd with 3037, Phabuk 3rd at 2915, kmac 4th at 2872, and me bringing up the rear at 2278 :(

My country is a wreck and kmac would be facing 1 on 3 pretty quickly. Anyway get back to me if you agree.

Hey

I am good with that :) (offcourse)

I was finaly getting down some of your defenders, the korean capitol was to fall (soon) !

The battle of Banana bay, was unexpected and not quite as epic as I would have guessed it to be.... The earlier battles for the Korean RiceGems have been more cataclismic than this one...

I have, just for the peace of mind of the citizens of Banana bay removed most of the remaining offending units/workers in their immediate neighbourhood.

A note of intrest, Rocky point and Philadelphia seem to have stronger defensive capabilities then ever before ;)

Regards

Yeah I kept an airplane in Seoul just to watch your fleet. I actually was looking back towards Konye but didn't spot anything but that lone transport. A little math told me where your invasion fleet went.

Your guys builds were impressive. It was like trying to fend off a wave of steel. We only lasted as long because of the strength of the tactical defensive.

Soon I am going to start a Beyond the Sword teamer PB. You are all invited to play Kmac and I will take you down...or we might lose.

Top Bottom