Delnars AI clean up is Excellent at start. Down savegame.

Lazy sweeper

Warlord
Way better than AI mode, all civs span units, upgrade them. I have 2x time plus civics and playing fast, not online on Emperor. with Rome declaring war as soon as I met any civs.
Declared war to Brasil, America. Germany and Russia. I got Legionares after a pretty while, onegard and eques. Brasil wiped out. Russia was at war with German also, and conquered Aachem, But I put three Russian cities under siege, so they turned badly on me. On the opposite the USA front, almost lost a city. In 300 AD of continuos war from turn 10-20, Rome was -6 amenitis cause lost also the Colesseo build. Rebel musketman flod my civ, I managed to conquer four Russian city before they asked fot mercy, But it was strenuous, Intense fight, both attaccking and defending. Try my savegame to see with your eyes.
All civs evenly spread. It was fantastic gameplay to this point, may be better than Civ V already.
Excellent unit spawn, tuffs all the way.

I have this Mods enabled:
35% Eurekas and inspiration
50 turn counterspy
Delnar AI cleanup
DLC Aztec
Ethnic units for city states
Gold resource
Kinetikam 3
Moar units
Norway buff
R.E.D.
Real science pace
Real tech tree
Time x2 All in one
Tomathec religions
Unit improvement *UIM

PS. This mod is in Steam workshop. I hope the Author can make this content in the Mod board, as it is not, I posted it in general discussion.

Attachments

• TRAJAN 122 580 BC.Civ6Save
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
After peace break, by no mean any of the AI civ tried to declare war against me, I discovered the last civ, Greece, with almost the same number of cities as me (20+) and more advanced technologically. They built some airdrome, and I settled a couple of cities near their borders before declaring war to everyone again.
Even if they manage to build more range units, they still had not built a single airplane, nor navy armies. It was a disgrace. I could conquer all remaining capitals in the matter of few turns thanks to air and navy bombardment. Late game still lag behind a lot.
But also at savepoint I'm mostly broke with riots, and I was an easy target, with a proper invasion, I would have lost cities, but none managed to build up a fast reconquest war. The AI fail to concentrate its effort on units. Once again.

It would be interesting at this point to see a savagame of any play, where the AI has built an Air force..

Top Bottom