New Version - 3.2.2 (March 15, 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would need to at least propose again simply due to the need for a sponsor. I wouldn't mind them getting fast-tracked in case they do get a sponsor, though.
Yeah I just can't see a revote being the way here.

Now I respect the use case that a sponsor "delays" a proposal in order to "freeze" it (since you can't propose changes to something in flux in the current congress). I do think its an overblown concern, hehe if our dev team wanted to mess with things they have all the power to do so....but it is a use case that could happen.

So I think the answer is....the proposal goes to a new sponsor. If a new sponsor picks it up, than we proceed with implementation. If no sponsor picks it up, then the proposal dies due to lack of sponsorship. The key is it must be a NEW sponsor, that prevents the concern above.

Apparently you can use NAU's ability at major civs?

Spoiler :
20230323145125_1.jpg

Playing a domination only game against Rome, who has 6 cities to everyone else's 3-2. I think their UA is a bit overtuned...

Spoiler How did they get Panama City?! :

20230324235544_1.jpg

Haven't play Rome in the new version yet but is it cooldown based ? Maybe it's better if you can only force annex after getting at least x amount of influence (scale off era and current number of cities) instead.

This picture is from a game I’ve had on the latest version. I was the Egyptians and ended up completely dominated by the Romans 😳. Actually managed a science victory somehow

777BC813-4801-46A4-9E2D-013262CDB385.jpeg

This picture is from a game I’ve had on the latest version. I was the Egyptians and ended up completely dominated by the Romans 😳. Actually managed a science victory somehow

View attachment 657585

I turned off Romans from appearing in my games for now. They seem to be a bit OP.

That's amazing! Which difficulty?
It was prince difficulty. Have never seen the AI claim so much land before. I was the last capital standing so was an exciting finish! The Romans do feel a little bit OP though.

Autosave names always indicate the number of past turns. This is not very convenient, since when loading a save, we automatically find ourselves on turn number + 1.
Why not indicate the current turn? Initializing autosaves will not start from turn 0, but from turn 1.

Loading the file "AutoSave_0013 BC 3480" I find myself on turn 14. This is regularly confusing.

Spoiler :

20230325011430_1.jpg

20230325011436_1.jpg

Autosave names always indicate the number of past turns. This is not very convenient, since when loading a save, we automatically find ourselves on turn number + 1.
Why not indicate the current turn? Initializing autosaves will not start from turn 0, but from turn 1.

Loading the file "AutoSave_0013 BC 3480" I find myself on turn 14. This is regularly confusing.

I actually find this to be quite logical?

You have saved your progress manually or the game has saved your progress automatically up to that point. The next turn is +1.

I don't mind how the Romans are at present, though if they get a good start they do steamroll.

Autosaves was vanilla thing for years...

In this version disappearing yields on separate tiles much more annoying than before. On previous versions it happened usually when switching units between different parts of the world and fixed itself just dragging the map around the problem region.
Now I can see yields only at maxing out zoom in strategic view. Even through city screen no yields (of course with city-management turned ON, hovering mouse above city plates also do not work).
How to fix it?

Hi!
I'm loving this version so far, and praise the developers. Yay you!
I have however run into a bug aaand I haven't quite been able to figure out what causes it. It seems like using processes somehow add permanent benefits to my cities. See culture output in the attachment. -I think the output of the culture process have been added several time to my permanent culture production, even when I`m producing a building. I'm not sure if this happens when I reload a save while a city is doing a process or by simply using processes. I can´t remember ever seing this before, which is why I assume it`s a version spesific issue. Does anyone have a clue what might be going on?

Attachments

• KINA.png
    KINA.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
  • mods.png
    mods.png
    218.8 KB · Views: 37
Hi!
I'm loving this version so far, and praise the developers. Yay you!
I have however run into a bug aaand I haven't quite been able to figure out what causes it. It seems like using processes somehow add permanent benefits to my cities. See culture output in the attachment. -I think the output of the culture process have been added several time to my permanent culture production, even when I`m producing a building. I'm not sure if this happens when I reload a save while a city is doing a process or by simply using processes. I can´t remember ever seing this before, which is why I assume it`s a version spesific issue. Does anyone have a clue what might be going on?
Someone else had mentioned someone similar. I recommend filing a bug report.

If this is happening to the AI as well, it might really be cranking them up, as they use processes a lot more than humans do at higher difficulties.

Someone else had mentioned someone similar. I recommend filing a bug report.

If this is happening to the AI as well, it might really be cranking them up, as they use processes a lot more than humans do at higher difficulties.
Ok, thanks for the answer. For the record, I loaded in as all the other players in that game, and I couldn`t see anything strange with their yields. I`ll try one more game before I report.

The Ancient Ruins rebalancing part of Hinin's Tweak for VP would be easily adaptable and would avoid a lot of imbalance coming from the ruins. To be proposed at the next congress.

Besides, its Unit rebalancing is also very interesting, especially for the Scout with the addition of a unit icon of the most beautiful effect, Frontierman.
Hinin's Tweaks for VP is a fantastic mod. I second this kind of rebalance of ancient ruins in the next congress. The scout upgrade is too op and from reading other comments of people getting commando's an era earlier this would put a stop to that as well.

Moderator Action: Thread closed due to new release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom