department of nonsene

OK, so send me out to the woodshed. The man is such a whiner. I've seen guys step on themselves with old-fashioned golf shoes and do less damage than that idiot did to TNT. Other than Dinsog, can you name me one person who would send a SOD like that one forward?

He did a better job managing our war effort then even you did.

Sir Bugsy said:
OK, so send me out to the woodshed.
I'll do nothing of the sort. You were not "wrong" for saying it. It's just "wrong" that it should be so true, and so dad-gum funny! :lol:

You did nothing wrong... it was just so right that it was... just wrong, man. :cry:

I'm with Scout, Bugs.

How could it be so wrong, when it feels so right, because you (Bugs) light up my life...

Well I think that I'll be able to catch up on everything.... I'm back at work and am SUPPOSED to be at my computer. Whereas at home for the past couple weeks, I was NOT supposed to be at the computer. So hopefully after I read everything I can contribute a little more.

Well well, once i promissed im now posting a pic here to show how i feel a KISS member, not that idiot yet, but on the way.

Actualy this pic is from a party last weekend, that was huge... hehehehe some of my student life in Brasil for you lol

It looks like you're having a VERY good time there. I like your shirt! :p

Admiral Kutzov said:
I like the accessories to the left and right. oops, that was very incorrect. carry on wosret
Yeah, they have nice shirts too. :lol:

@Harri: ye ye ye...im really having a great time round here hehehe
@AK: Those accessories are indispensable at any party :D hehehe

OK, here is a philosophical question;

Would it be cool it I started a thread here in KISS land about my band's CD?

My idea is to post the link to the website where we will have streaming audio. Then you guys can listen to it and give me feedback. i.e. - Song 1 stinks, song 2 is OK, but I really dig song 3. That kind of stuff.

What do you think?

I would rather have teammates give me feed back than the general public if the stuff stinks.

You have some very musical folks here Bugs. SW spins, Daghie has his own band and most all of us like music...a lot.
I'd dig it if you put it up here. :band:

I'd love the opportunity to hear you. No amount of talking about music can replace actually listening to it. :)

Pretty nice Bug, and if it dont be cool will be at least idiot lol :D let us hear you :D

go for it bugs. looking forward to hearing the :band: just one question, you do have other actual humans who play in the band?

OK, I'll start a separate thread. I hope the mods will keep it just in Team KISS and not move it like they did Simon's word game.

Top Bottom