• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Did Hitler ever admit to any error?

The Hitler-Mannerheim conversation is on Youtube with English subs.

Link to video.

God, that was awesome, thanks :) Goes a long way in giving a realistic perspective between all the simplified narratives and pictures. It is so weird hearing Hitler talk like a totally normal person!

Anyone knows what's up with the excessive demands of the SU Hitler complains about in the video and he portrays as the SU "extorting" Germany?

Ya that was very cool, I even spend a few seconds looking for the "like" tab before I realized where I was. :LOL:

Anyone knows what's up with the excessive demands of the SU Hitler complains about in the video and he portrays as the SU "extorting" Germany?

Reading The Dictators by Richard Overy for class and at least part of his demands were "Soviet bases in Bulgaria and Turkey, to dominate the mouth of the Danube and the Bosporus Straits (p489).

His architecture was also terrible. I remember a house he designed put a balcony above the garage.

Hey, I'm pretty sure I've been to that courtyard. There's a geocache near the fountain from what I recall.

Top Bottom