DLC 05 anticipation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eagle Pursuit is it normal that DLC 05 still has no size in the steamDB? And DLC is still unused - as is the mysterious GH - so we probably won't see DLC 06 coming in the same time frame as DLC 05, but probably much later, right? Maybe even as late as September?

General housekeeping of some kind? The summer sale starts later today, so it could be something to do with that?

The Civ 6 database added new store tags about 20 hours ago, it might be nothing but I wanted to make sure.
I don't see what you mean. There hasn't been a change on the Civ SteamDB page in 2 days.

@Siptah We won't see DLC06 until after 05. And I don't know when GH is going to get used. There is nothing to indicate when it will. Everything else looks normal for this stage.

It could be something with the steam summer sale? (And the times didn't change because no actual code did)

If Proboscis_fx.wav is related to Borneo's proboscis monkey somehow, then we could expect the inclusion of the Malaysia's Kinabatangan River in some way. The forests and swamps nears its coast contain proboscis monkeys, Borneo's also partially owned by Malaysia.

The earliest I can see it happening is after the Steam Summer Sale ends.

By the way, Pete Murray is on vacation. He seems to be the lead community manager for Civ. So it also probably won't happen till after he returns.

I hope they fix the main menu when the next DLC arrives. When I click "Load Game" sometimes it can take up to 20 seconds for my game saves to come up! The game just freezes.

I hope they fix the main menu when the next DLC arrives. When I click "Load Game" sometimes it can take up to 20 seconds for my game saves to come up! The game just freezes.
Faster disk should help a lot. It persists a lot to disk... and also during turns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom