DLC Modpack Repository

I have found the culprit.
When I let my spouse install VP from Gazebo ( https://mega.nz/#!Xd9hiLqB!jzoyD9XnjCc4gBRIg1TTX16TO3b_sjG0h4JgNRx2-N0 ) and copy CvGameCore_Expansion2.dll from it in the next two locations, it works!
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\(1) Community Patch (v 88)
(D: depends on what drive you installed civ V on)

So somehow when copying or archiving CvGameCore_Expansion2.dll in a .rar file it fails.

If any higher knowledgeable power here can tell me why and how to avert this, I will be more than happy to upload a full working MP Modpack. Until that happens, people can download the modpack from the link above and use this workaround.
Not quite sure what your problem is, but did you remove the DLL before you made the modpack? You're supposed to leave it out during the process and manually place it in the modpack afterwards, though someone said it doesn't cause problems regardless.

Not quite sure what your problem is, but did you remove the DLL before you made the modpack? You're supposed to leave it out during the process and manually place it in the modpack afterwards, though someone said it doesn't cause problems regardless.
Yes I did leave the DLL out to create the modpack.

Hey I have a Question, the last Version of the Vox Poluli MP mod I play online with my friend was the Version "Vox_Populi_10-9.1_EUI" . Now I look for a new Version and I found the version "VoxPopuli_14_12" and here the "MP_MODSPACK_VP_3-7" . I don´t know what version is the newest, because I dont understand why the numbers goes from 10-9 to 14-2 to 3-7? It seems to me the 3-7 is really old because of the Number? Thanks for your helb and please excuse my bad englisch ;-) .

Hey I have a Question, the last Version of the Vox Poluli MP mod I play online with my friend was the Version "Vox_Populi_10-9.1_EUI" . Now I look for a new Version and I found the version "VoxPopuli_14_12" and here the "MP_MODSPACK_VP_3-7" . I don´t know what version is the newest, because I dont understand why the numbers goes from 10-9 to 14-2 to 3-7? It seems to me the 3-7 is really old because of the Number? Thanks for your helb and please excuse my bad englisch ;-) .
It goes by date. 3-7 was just a few days ago, so it's the latest.

Version numbering is reverted from European style to American style. I don't know when and why, but it could make you confuse.

if i want to use only the core patch without the balance overhaul, will a modpack work if i remove the other stuff from Modpack/Mods in the download and only leave the "(1) Community Patch" folder? or do i also need to tweak something else like in Override and UI folders?

Hello, me and my friend got a little problem with desync on every turn. We play 2 humans vs 2 AI.
We both got a fresh install game with expansion and install the mod(3-7) like described.
Someone can say what we can do that we don't get desync?

We play on:

Continents
small
standard
Ancient era
Hybrid
Allow Policy Saving
Allow promotions Saving
No Ancient ruins
event system disabled

Hello, me and my friend got a little problem with desync on every turn. We play 2 humans vs 2 AI.
We both got a fresh install game with expansion and install the mod(3-7) like described.
Someone can say what we can do that we don't get desync?

We play on:

Continents
small
standard
Ancient era
Hybrid
Allow Policy Saving
Allow promotions Saving
No Ancient ruins
event system disabled
I had that problem, too. I'm not sure but try disabling barbarians. IIRC, my last hotseat game with no barbarian worked.

Same problem as Kabubibi, we tried multiple games ( even with barbarians disabled ) with desync every turn.

it works for me without barbarians. We are now in round 180 and didn't get any desync.

But if we had barbarians it would make much more fun :)

Hi everyone, and congrats for the great work !
Being tired already of the cartoonish aspect of civ 6, I wanted to try a nice modded civ 5. So with cbp (no eui), jfd mods (cultural diversity, rise to power, exploration and cities in dev), I started a game with the iroquois and added prehistoric era reborn and even future worlds... ! But my city, even with 3 citizens (cant have more), doesn't produce any science... Can anyone help me to understand why ? Is that a compatibility problem ? Or does some mechanic elude me... ? any help would be much appreciated ! PS all my mods have been downloaded today so it's the very last updates I use for each...

Top Bottom