• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

DNES2: War and Civilization

Wonderful update! We didn't get all we want, but we shall press forward!

TO: The Antalese Empire

Your armies prove unable to defend your homeland, and our armies have crushed you and sent you reeling. We may have lost more, but we have more to lose. Relinquish us the cities of Atil, Akguai, and Arylak in conjunction with our current gains and we will have peace.

OOC: That was fantastic Daft.

To: The Orion Empire

We refuse. If Orion decides to withdraw from our nation, that to our knowledge has done you or your people no harm, we will accept your admittance of defeat. Barring that, however, we will not surrender to a foe whose best attempts at a cowardly attack have failed.

TO: The Antalese Empire

If by failed you mean securing more than a third of your total size, then indeed we have failed miserably. We will press on to the gates of Atlyn-Sarai, and we will murder all those who stand in our way.

To: The Orion Empire

And for what cause? For what reason do you bring a reign of fire and death upon our people? It is the simple fulfillment of your vain ambitions, your pretensions to the throne of a great Empire. Our nation has fought and defeated greater foes than you, and the Antalese will stand strong for millenia after Orion has vanished into the mists of history.

To Videssos
From Tian

We apologize for the raids on your vassal, and we will of course give back ample compensation for you loss, and we will make sure that we bring these individuals to justice. You have our word, and we hope this will not damage our relations.

OCC: Daft, I sent agricultural, and food aid to directly be given to the people, why did they go over the border and raid???

His Imperial Majesty assumes that the lack of response from the Antalese Empire means that the terms have been rejected.

His Imperial Majesty assumes that the lack of response from the Antalese Empire means that the terms have been rejected.

OOC: Alex, could you restate the terms? I haven't seen them. Consider the delay due to the invading army 50 miles from my capital. ;)

OOC: An excellent update, though my paranoia has just rose to unparalled levels. Wow, Iggy also just happened to have left for a week...

To Antalese Empire
From Taej Empire

His Majesty the Emperor has little desires upon Antalese Territory. He simply wishes for Antalese recognition of our vassal Ugasan's gains.

OOC: I don't blame you, it was the post before darkening's large one ;) Of course, I will blame you if this nes impedes the progress of your update. :p

OOC: I don't blame you, it was the post before darkening's large one ;) Of course, I will blame you if this nes impedes the progress of your update. :p

OOC: Yeah, yeah. It can't get much more impeded than it already is. :p

If Ugasan agrees, we will recognize their current gains in return for your (and their) withdrawal from our lands.

IC: Ugasan agrees since as you recognize their gains, they will remain on their new territories. No Taej or Ugasan troops are currently in any region not occupied by Ugasan.

You know that update is 36 pages in word and 13388 words. Make the next one a bit longer. Say 100 pages.

Nice update, though I wonder how our long standing policy of observation patrols got removed, and why that becoming Nordist...which we allow to flourish freely and support would cause gedra to break off.

To Umidia
From the Thulean League
CC: Saruk

Your unadulterated greed will be your undoing, we have always lived at peace with the african nations. Giving Sulchean its independence, practicing religous tolerence. The New world was large enough for many nations to profit, and you could have built great things, but instead you choose the path of taker and took what we Thuleans had struggled to build for so long...prepare to have that returned to you seven-fold.

To HRE
From the Thulean League

We must speak of many things.

To: The Taej Empire, Ugasan

We agree to your terms. Basilevs Karlyk recognizes Ugasan's gains, and signs peace with your nations. May we prosper in unity.

To: Savaria

With your permission, we wish to open an embassy in your capital, and increase trade between our nations. The devastating wars of our ancestors are over, so let us secure peace for our children's future.

Nice update!

To: Tian

Ormash is glad that Tian reconsidered its foolish threat to invade Ormash and its allies. Clearly, Tian has recognized Ormash's superiority in military matters and opted not to challenge its greatness.

To: The World

Ormash does not now have, nor has it ever had, any plans to annex the sovereign nation of Jara. However, at its request, Ormash will be pleased to assist Jara should it require assistance in putting down its rebellions.

To: Oda

Ormash is worried at the rebellions on Oda, for they threaten to undermine security in the region. Does Oda desire assistance in containing its dissentors?

To: Panga, Pangari Republic

Ormash hopes that Panga and the rebellious factions within it can come to an agreement. If not, Ormash will aid Panga should it assist help.

To Ormash
From Tian

You have become blatant aggressors, have oppressed the people of Jara, corrupted their leadership, and interfered in the affairs of the Ulak people. We have stated time and time again that we would not support or look kindly upon movement of Ormash troops within the nation of Jara, with a proud Ulak heritage, and we will not tolerate your continued occupation of our brethern. Consider negotiations over, you have been duly warned....

To Videssos
From Tian

We apologize for the raids on your vassal, and we will of course give back ample compensation for you loss, and we will make sure that we bring these individuals to justice. You have our word, and we hope this will not damage our relations.

To Tian:
From Videssos:
We would like that the Ryzovy will be paid back in full, and your promise that such an event will not occur again. Ryzovy is under our protection and we will not allow bandits to reign free without punishment.

To Norgar and Talibria:

We would like to discuss a possible compromise between your nations to bring peace to our Phosist brothers. Norgar's control over the passageway is secured, and Talibria's former capital and main port is returned to their control. Need I remind both parties that there is third party which has already showed itself to be hostile to followers of the Light and which is already engaged with one of the parties present?

OOC: Not sure if you've done stats yet, but my navy only consists of galleys, no caravals as said in the update.

To Videssos
From Tian

Resources are being stretched a bit due to a crisis near our borders, would you accept some sort of payment plan on a yearly basis until the damages are compensated? Also, we will make sure to track down the raiders, and punish them accordingly, but we would also like assurace that we will be allowed to handle it our own way and retaliation will not occur. Please accept our humble apologies and we will work to make sure it does not happen again.

To Ormash
From Tian

You have become blatant aggressors, have oppressed the people of Jara, corrupted their leadership, and interfered in the affairs of the Ulak people. We have stated time and time again that we would not support or look kindly upon movement of Ormash troops within the nation of Jara, with a proud Ulak heritage, and we will not tolerate your continued occupation of our brethern. Consider negotiations over, you have been duly warned....
We have not oppressed the nation of Jara. It is our ally, and it requested help. Unless Jara requests otherwise, Ormash will continue to defend its ally.

To Ormash
From Tian

As stated before, negotiations have obviously failed. It is time you were given a demonstration of our commitment, and recognition of your own folly. The time for talk is over. Now is a time for action, actions that will determine the fate of this land. Prepare yourself.

OOC: Anyone seen daft yet?? :confused:

hello! :)

sorry, been fiddling with stuff...

Updating stats now, then adding a new map, region spotlight and other stuff...

will reply to stuff shortly!

Top Bottom