Do you approve of ravensfire's proposal?

Do you approve of this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

• Abstain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
The research queue has already been set so as to follow ravensfire's proposal, but this is a poll to determine if the people approve of the plan in full and wish me to follow it as closely as possible. This poll will be open for 48 hours. Relevant discussion can be found here.

Here is the original proposal:
Originally posted by ravensfire
Research queue:
Ecology -> Synthetic Fibers -> Nuclear Power -> Superconductor -> Satellites -> The Laser

With the current discontentment in Fanatica, I will assume a research rate of 6 turns per tech.

Two turns from now, Penguinadua starts a prebuild for an SS part. Three turns from now, Regia Doughnutia and Thebes start prebuilds for SS parts. The turn after that, Iron Hills completes the Apollo Program, all three cities switch to SS parts.

Turn 6, Ecology is discovered. Turn 12, we discover Synthetic Fibers. Iron Hills, Gorina and Aureus start the new SS parts.

Turn 18, we discover Nuclear Power, the last tech that does not give us an SS part. From now on, at least city will be using Palace as a prebuild for an SS part. Regia Doughnutia starts Palace.

Turn 24, we discover Superconductor. RD switches to SS part, and completes. Iron Hills starts SS part, Aureus starts Palace.

Turn 30, we discover Satellites. Aurues switches to SS part, Gorina starts Palace.

Turn 36, we discover The Laser, Gorina switches to SS part, and completes the Spaceship.

Turn 37, we launch.

If we are able to improve the research rate, the time will be reduced. Our building capacity far outstrips our reasearch capacity. Assuming a 4 turn rate, we ought to be able to launch in 25 turns, but that's an aggressive rate.

-- Ravensfire

I have to agree with Rik Meleet. :D fix the parameters in the first post to match the agreements negoiated Friday night, and all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom