• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Do you like RifE Launcher?

Do you like RifE Launcher ?

• Total voters

arcticnightwolf

Emperor
i'm just asking so i know what people outside the team think about it ... :)

edit: oh, i forgot that you still have that old version ...

new version up to date for svn rev 122 is now downloadable from RifE Launcher thread

I like it in general.
If you are looking for ways to improve it thou, I would like to suggest a link to the FFH and RiFE wikis somewhere on it.

I love it! Specifically, the ability to launch savegames and the module manager.

Two ideas for improvements:

-A "Play Now Equivalent" button, that changes the game options to whatever a Play Now game does. Also, perhaps a backup/restore gameoptions function, in case we want to play other mods as well (Hersey! Burn him at the stake!)

-A little more polish on the module manager screen - similar to Oblivion Mod Manager, have up/down buttons to change the module order instead of first, second pass, etc.

I love it.
It allows me to load RiFE directly (as long as I load a savefile) instead of loading civ first.
So thanks Artcticnightwolf.

@hbar: it doesn't work like that. The passes are needed due to the way modular loading works.

@anw: I love it :) :goodjob:

Very swish. I've made a couple of notes in the bug thread about it (did you know you can launch other games with it?), but good piece of work.

oh, i forgot that you still have that old version ... :D

new version up to date for svn rev 122 is now downloadable from RifE Launcher thread

lol, I thought this was for non-team members?
your votes invalidate the pole! burn them at the stake(sauce)!

Having to choose between Love It and Pie was like being in a Saw movie.

I love it.
I would still like a "load most recent save" option.
currently there are IIRC
-last automatic save,
-quicksave
-chose a save.
I think either a "most recent save" of all saves (auto/quick/normal save) or just a "most recent of normal save" would be a nice addition :D

We know how i feel about it but for the record

I luv it, it makes bug testing and crash testing savegames so much easier.

I like it, a fullscreen toggle checkbox would be nice ;)
Oh, and a backup ini function ;)

Top Bottom