Do you think there will be a sequal to Civ 4 Colonization

Do you think there will be a sequal to Civ4 Colonization

• Yes

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 36 78.3%

• Total voters
If you want to say something about why you think there will be a sequal, please add.

possibly. It did say that it would b an stand alone expanison, but if modders get stuck in, who knows? they also might want 2 add more, civs, germans, potugese, russians, natives, all good! this is like my 1st post, si iff ive put it in the wrong place, then soz!::D

sequel...Sorry, spelling annoys. And yes.

No... I think they've waited enough time to redo this, it's not Civ, so it's not like modding is quite so straightforward, in terms of game play and balance. The idea of having the four nations with their individual ability is fairly set in as part of the game.

The only mod that might interest me is if someone adapted the same idea for the colonisation of South Asia or Africa, but that would be pushing it.

Also, I don't see them doing this for anything else, because the other one people want, Alpha Centauri, they can't do.

Question is what will the exp bring to this game. I think the games scope is limited compared to civ 4. It was just a classic game. It would also be confusing having an exp pack under the civilization name. It may happen but unlikely. the game is only 300 turns.

Depends entirely of the commercial reception of this game.

If it becomes popular, I don't see why not.

Personally I put lot faith into the modding community turn into this game to gem that can be played over and over again with great fun even without any sequels.

i agree with the maps. but maybe if they did a kinda "rise of civilization" mod adapted 4 colinization, that wud b good. but i understand your point. i know nothing bout modding, but hope 2 1 day. All in all, there will only b a sequel (if theres a sequal) depending on economic sucess.

Not a sequel, but I definitely think an expansion could be released if the game is commercially successful. Something like "Civ Colonization: The Orient" or "Civ Colonization: The Dark Continent" could both be in the offing.

Of course, I think we'll see that coming out of the mod community *long* before we see it released commercially.

Aussie.

Civ Colonization: The Great Southern Land!

From what I noticed, they only make expansions for regular civ games (civ 1,2,3,4)

And besides I want them to start civ 5

Top Bottom