DominionNES2

yeah, i don't think my diplomat is doing too well....

erez87, if you want to rejoin, certainly do. Writing openly to someone of all the things done by Alifat/Ammon undercover would certainly be fun for me.
Indeed, the rules make it hard for a god like yours to amass power, since theocracic states will have an advantage over cults without direct divine backing. Separating nation from cult, maybe even having players for gods and players for nations could be interesting.

Since I have (almost) no orders, I'll be waiting till the 8th of august, i.e. 1 more week, for orders.

Do you have my ordesr? I should have sent them Weds morning, but if you didn't get them I can re-send them.

Mine?

resent.

In accordance with the mail i sent you i would like to be NPCed this turn.

Orders will be in promptly today.

I'm sorry, but I'm stopping this NES.
I have received orders, except for Erynini and Mallitain, but even then, all of those orders but one were late despite the 1 week added.
I simply can't update stuff at a reasonable rate when order deadlines are not met and when I have to NPC too many nations.

Sorry Ldi. I know i was one of those people. My wind got punched out of me when i lost my pretender and all the equipment i had invested in. I'm sure you can understand- i put all my faith magic into it turn after turn and then poof. I put so much game resources into him and to lose him really demotivated me.

I am not proud of that- i should just jump back up and keep going but the truth was i wasn't really sure what to do after that. And i had no counters to vampires and darkness... so yeah... i'm sorry i lost motivation.

Phil.

Uggghhh...:(

I understand there are reasons why orders are sent late. I don't really care. When one has 3 weeks to send orders, a 2 days problem shouldn't be impossible to overcome. If there was just one player late once, it would be ok, but I systematically got late orders every update by several players despite lengthening the delay.
Sorry for those of you who send orders in time, in particular spaceman98, but late orders and unexpected stales make it impossible for me to work on an update serenely.

Immac, going NPC is something others have done, so that is not a problem in itself. You just attacked the most powerful chaomancer in the middle of his dominion on a turn when he was summoning monsters (which he did quite often, he just sent them to cause trouble elsewhere - mostly Ermor but also Bhumi), I can understand you got demotivated.

Also, between Firland and Erynini, what do I do? I NPC Erynini and have them attack Firland? On the previous turn I could have done the reverse? I decide of Erynini moves after reading Firland orders? Note that if I have to NPC a player and don't know it in advance, I can't read his potential targets/enemies' orders ahead of time, because that would skew the orders I would give to the NPC.
Also, whatever I do, I end up taking decisions which affect the game far too much. This is a collective story, I might as well keep working on novels if I'm to decide of everything.
I could probably write 'default next turn orders' in the stats so if I don't get orders in time, I use these instead and each participant knows what to expect if they stale, but that means even more work.

Top Bottom