1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Don Deity: Warlords 2.08, huge random continents map, epic speed

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Stories & Tales' started by Snaaty, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Cofuffle

Cofuffle Chieftain

lol.. nerd :mischief:

2. edmellon

edmellon Chieftain

hey astrophysics is a cool subject if you know what a netron star is... or if you like startrek....

3. Harry Potter52

Harry Potter52 Prince

It's cool anyway but perhaps i am prejudiced, I love astrophysics ( and know what a neutron star is )
    And I guess the signal would be more likely distorted by a pulsar)
    Again, i guess we are spamming

4. Snaaty

Snaaty Deity

5. bestbrian

bestbrian Just this guy, ya know?

'Bout time. It hasn't been easy keeping a tight rein on these lil' spammers while you were gone. I, of course, wasn't complicit in any way...:blush:

Hope you had a happy holiday. All ready to wrap this thing up?

6. Harry Potter52

Harry Potter52 Prince

Yiippppeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Patricman

Patricman Hepatologist/liver doctor

horay! you're back! how was your vacation? I hope you get a chance to finish it all off soon! :)

8. Aleph_Strategy

Aleph_Strategy Chieftain

Let's hear the BIG ending!!! I can't wait...Go Snaaty :rockon:

9. Snaaty

Snaaty Deity

:D
    havent forgotten about this:)

The storyline up to 1 turn short of the war to end all wars is drawn and the pictures are choosen (everything ist pretty timeconsuming now with this game, because it became quite epic towards the end:rolleyes:)

Now I "only" need to rework the pics (adding descpitions, lots of cirles and pointers in various colours and such:crazyeye:) and to fill the raw storyline wiht the right words... ...no idea when the next updates are finished, but I´m working on it:lol:

But I guess it will be like the last time, lots of waiting and then suddenly a series of updates in short order...

10. r_rolo1

r_rolo1 King of myself

.........................................................waiting..........................................................................waiting..........................................................waiting.......................................................................

11. Patricman

Patricman Hepatologist/liver doctor

We waited a lot longer last time. :lol:

12. Snaaty

Snaaty Deity

Hi there:D...

the first update of the next series is actually already finished (and the second one by half). I would prefere to finish all 3-4 updates of this installment, so I can jump back and forth a little to do some adjustments and minor reworks to the story before posting, but IF you insist, I also can post the finished one (saves me the time to rework it later:p)... ...any time you want me to:cool:

13. bestbrian

bestbrian Just this guy, ya know?

Do what you think works best, is my vote.

Question: Considering that this is a Warlords game, and I'm sure you've played plenty of BTS since you started this story, has that affected your gameplay here? Things like changes in the units and tech tree causing goofs in this game. Just curious.

14. Snaaty

Snaaty Deity

So you will have to wait a little longer, but then there will be again several updates in short order...

BtS vs Warlords:

Not really, because the first part of the game was played before I had BtS and after... ....lets say Industrialisation... ...the changes aren´t that big when clicking on "beeline modern armour":D

15. Mechanicalsalvation

Mechanicalsalvation -

Hi everybody! Shock! I was almost certain I am going to read the end of the story while I was laughing that so many people had to wait for particular updates but now I am with u in da club!!! ....still can believe it...
    P.S. Great game and story Snaaty!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don´t care for future victories or defeats I care only for present heroism.

16. Harry Potter52

Harry Potter52 Prince

There is great pleasure in waiting, you anticipate and become even more eager
    Though i wished people anticipated my story, currently i am narrating it to myself...

17. sheep21

sheep21 Prince

I cannae wait, let it be sooooon

18. Harry Potter52

Harry Potter52 Prince

While we are waiting, I decide to honour Snaaty in my tale. Check out Gandhi's prayers:

19. BakingTheArt

BakingTheArt His Evening Coat

No offense Harry, but hearing you plug your story in every thread is rather annoying. You have to remember that people have to be awed out of their seats before they respond.

20. Harry Potter52

Harry Potter52 Prince

Potential embarrassment... i am sorry!!! But I am afraid, when you relate a tale to yourself, you want to get someone else in, coz I already know the tale...