"Don't Cry for me Argentina!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to join.

I do not have HoI or Victoria but I would like to join!

Who we starting as in CK2? Who is forbidden for me to play as?

I figure I'll iron out real rules once I know more than 3 people are down

I am up for it, though I would skip CK2 altogether because its the worst pdox game and it is going to take long enough as is.

...though I would skip CK2 altogether because its the worst pdox game...

Whut?!?!

Please keep CK2! I really want to see my dynasties interact with everyone else's and (potentially if allowed) to make a great Medieval empire!

Twilight Struggle for Steam just released a cheap-o expansion pack called Turn Zero for the one and a half people here who play Twilight Struggle.

We would likely start on ck2 so if you want to start with everyone else you would need the game. However I'm not opposed to allowing people to join at any point in the campaign until a point (hearts of iron probably)

Who would play a 2-player card-based boardgame on a computer?

Some weird competitive Hand of Fate would be baller. Maybe let one player be the storyteller guy and control enemies during battles?

I would be super interested in this. What would we play inbetween HOI4 and Stellaris though?

An IOT of course.

Who would play a 2-player card-based boardgame on a computer?

People who don't have the luxury to live near people willing to spend hours playing Twilight Struggle?

I'd play but I take literally forever to play paradox games

then you'll have to adapt. It's gonna be hard for me to, I used to average 60 hours per campaign on Vicky 2.

Anyone interested in doing an IOT secret santa or white elephant on steam? Probably with a limit of $5 or so.

But tyo I already bought you a gift. You can't double up on gifts!

Idea sounds fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom