"Don't Cry for me Argentina!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much Tani in that bingo card.

Of note: Currently changing country, house, and some other things too. Will likely not be too available for the next week or so. Apologies if IOT communication/diplomacy is delayed.

:love:

Sure but when a single poster monopolises 20% of the bingo card and that is the same person who made the card... Well let's jist call it low effort.

Sure but when a single poster monopolises 20% of the bingo card and that is the same person who made the card... Well let's jist call it low effort.
Naw mang, call it for what it is: megalomania.

SansHurt.png

Not today.

Considering I can’t see half of what’s posted in chat I don’t have many people to choose from tho

Though honestly I mostly wanted to poke fun at where the “discourse” tends to go.

Last edited:
Considering I can’t see half of what’s posted in chat I don’t have many people to choose from tho

Though honestly I mostly wanted to poke fun at where the “discourse” tends to go.

You can now make one of the squares "Tani passive-aggressively makes a Bingo card."

"The plan worked as expected. The Chinese leaders were so caught up in delusions of vengeance they didn't realize we replaced their entire nuclear arsenal with inflatable dummies. Well, at least until they tried to bomb Hawai'i with them."

(A map of the major powers in Multipolarity, with the nukings and mass invasions hit with a massive Undo button. Some territory adjusted due to the nature of the map.)

Ohey if you're remixing old maps, can you reupload, like, everything from your old games?

But with new maps. Please. Those sucked.

Ohey if you're remixing old maps, can you reupload, like, everything from your old games?

On an old comp that probably doesn't work anymore, sadly. :( I had to rebuild this one from the starting claim posts, your end of game map from the wiki, and skimming the thread for things I missed.

But with new maps. Please. Those sucked.

EMBRACE the U.S. county map!

(A map of the major powers in Multipolarity, with the nukings and mass invasions hit with a massive Undo button. Some territory adjusted due to the nature of the map.)

/ib4 the United Terran Systems reestablishes contact with Earth and state "What the fudge happened to this planet?!" before looking back at the Quantum Superposition Theory of Earth.

Bios coming along okay. Can't really remember much about the Comintern powers though. Just Angola trying to give superweapons to every state on Earth and Oz having overpowered spies.

EMBRACE the U.S. county map!

Oh look. It's the 435th page. And I invoked the US county map.

And the US House has 435 representatives. Coincidence, I think not. YEEEEHAWWWW

Go home Tani, you're drunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom