• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[DOTO] Dawn Of The OverLords

ok,

ill take a look.

ive done extenssive tests, and i did not have ctd.

i will check the save game when i get back from work,

meanwhile plz try something - theres a file in the assets foler - dll file - if u look theres 2 files - one is 14 mb and the one used is 5.1 mb,
try to swap the files - rename one to .dll2 and the other (.dll-dbg) to .dll.

this should pop up and error message when the ctd happens.

do this only if you want, ill take a loot at home anyway.

thanks.

Keldath, did you remember that he turned off random events? while I'm no modder, something looked a little off in that area from my quick peek.

YES!!!

I FOUND IT!!!

THANKS TO THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS FANATICS SITE,

HannibalBarka - go to the xml files - go to buildongs folder - look for sphinx - there look for <Advisor>NONE</Advisor>
change it to
<Advisor>ADVISOR_GROWTH</Advisor>

AND you will be able to continue your game!

8 Barbarians - 4 Archers and 4 Warriors, all with 5 promos - spawn next to my city in the anarchy on turn 2. Is this a subtle way of telling me not to cheat? :lol:

8 Barbarians - 4 Archers and 4 Warriors, all with 5 promos - spawn next to my city in the anarchy on turn 2. Is this a subtle way of telling me not to cheat? :lol:

Keldath is notorious for his Barbmance :lol:. You made need to tweak things a smidge in the assets.

If it spawned that many promoted ones, he is playing at a high level.
Yet he cheats then he deserved it

If it spawned that many promoted ones, he is playing at a high level.
Yet he cheats then he deserved it

Prince. With a 1-GE cheat, since I'd otherwise usually lose even at that level. And I've been going in and deleting 4-Barb stacks that would otherwise kill all the computer players, too. Clearly you need to teach them to cheat less?

Congratulations, you have trained your first Armored Unit (Worker) in Timbuktu! They are the strongest offensive units available - use them to crush your enemies!

Well, this game is definitely not going any way that I expected it to! :lol:

Unless Keldath changed anything, at Prince level, it will just spawn 1 of each with 1 promotion, not that many.

With raging barbs on, it will be treated as 2 levels higher.

hey guys,

i dont remember which version i uploaded into doto of the pesky barbs.

ill upload a patch today.

anything you would like me to change more before that?

lark,
dont forget to fix what ive written, or else youll have a crash (it will be fixed in the patch).

YES!!!

I FOUND IT!!!

THANKS TO THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS FANATICS SITE,

HannibalBarka - go to the xml files - go to buildongs folder - look for sphinx - there look for <Advisor>NONE</Advisor>
change it to
<Advisor>ADVISOR_GROWTH</Advisor>

AND you will be able to continue your game!

Fantastique, it Israël working hourra

Lol: automatic correction makes some funny things. I meant it is working

Same here. I had to reload a couple of times. Playing on emperor

Keldath

Had several crashes. I can't figure out why. I thought what you told HD would help but can't find this file.

Roscoe Dixon,
hi,

go to

you beyond the swords\mods\doto\assets\xml\buildings
there - civ4buildgnginfo.xml/
search for "<Advisor>NONE</Advisor>"
an replace with <Advisor>ADVISOR_GROWTH</Advisor>.

il upload a patch tomorrow to fix this anyways.

hd, looking forward for some input from you my Friend :)

ok, that seemed to work. My thx kind Sir.

Top Bottom