Download and Current Changelog

Interesting. So this functionality is based on the RevMod? I just played with that mod for the first time last week and I thought that its functionality might be a good use for guilds.
It only shares the concept name "Revolution" with the RevMod. The basic idea is that if you follow the Agenda of the Noble House (trade, entertainment, nature, magical research, etc.) you will not suffer any revolutions. If you only accept the Support of one House it is a fairly easy task but if you accep the support of several Houses it will become quite difficult to please them all.

All apologies if this was already discussed, but I was wondering if there was a more detailed overview about what these changes accomplish?
the logs from Skyre are a bit more detailed:
http://ffhbetterai.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ffhbetterai/

living units might be haunted by nightmares in haunted lands and loose a little bit of experience

Interesting!!! Quick concern though, is there a limit to this as IIRC there was a bug in the original FFH (I think came from vanilla civ) were a negative number (think it was culture) caused a CTD.

shouldn't the "new" Scorpion Clan also have wolfriders and chariots later on. plus some scorpion "pets" would be nice mixed in aswell ;)

you could also expand the beastmen, call their "clan" Wild Men, make them progress down the doviello melee line, doviello camps as lairs, and wolves/wolf packs + some additional animals mixed in :D

continuing last post, could be cool if "Wild Men" could upgrade to better units anywhere, as the barb civ gets better techs, just like the Doviello can.

speaking of Doviello... didn't the Sons of Asena used to have an ability that has a chance to turn them into a battlemaster after a succesful fight, or was it just my imagination? O.o

another idea, to make the Battlemasters better, since now they suck compared to champions which is absurd for a civ focused on the melee line, would be to have Battlemasters start with Valor, which seems to suit them pretty well :D

[to_xp]Gekko;9094960 said:
shouldn't the "new" Scorpion Clan also have wolfriders and chariots later on. plus some scorpion "pets" would be nice mixed in aswell ;)

you could also expand the beastmen, call their "clan" Wild Men, make them progress down the doviello melee line, doviello camps as lairs, and wolves/wolf packs + some additional animals mixed in :D

barbarian cities already build chariots and goblins who defeat wolves upgrade to wolf riders. I will probably allow barbarian Beastmen to build a special improvement on Animal resources.

Wildmana 8.0 +changelog is linked in the first post. It's a complete download (about 1000 graphic files optimized to hopefully put a stop on MAFs )

yay :)

edit: damn, the download speed is ridiculously low. go away from my beloved mod, leeches :whipped:

I forgot to mention it, Wildmana 8.0 requires a clean re-install. so before you install it, delete the FFH Wildmana folder.

OK 8.0. But reading the first posts there are a lot of bugs, and you mention somewhere patches 8.01, 8.02, etc.... which one is the last and where you download it?

sorry I dont understand. is 8.0 reliable? Or do I need patches? are the patches 7.20 etc. patches for 8.0? (I readed a bit nearer to this side) Where do I get the patches if any?

Sorry again...

[to_xp]Gekko;9105548 said:
YOU go away from MY beloved mod! :p

18% here... 2 hours 30 mins to go :D

I needed only 1hour to upload :D The download should be much faster now (takes about 10min for me). There is also a mirror download linked in first post just in case.

Top Bottom