1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Download and Current Changelog

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by Sephi, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Sephi

Sephi Chieftain

It only shares the concept name "Revolution" with the RevMod. The basic idea is that if you follow the Agenda of the Noble House (trade, entertainment, nature, magical research, etc.) you will not suffer any revolutions. If you only accept the Support of one House it is a fairly easy task but if you accep the support of several Houses it will become quite difficult to please them all.

the logs from Skyre are a bit more detailed:
    http://ffhbetterai.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ffhbetterai/

2. Tholal

Tholal Chieftain

3. Avahz Darkwood

Avahz Darkwood Chieftain

Interesting!!! Quick concern though, is there a limit to this as IIRC there was a bug in the original FFH (I think came from vanilla civ) were a negative number (think it was culture) caused a CTD.

4. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

shouldn't the "new" Scorpion Clan also have wolfriders and chariots later on. plus some scorpion "pets" would be nice mixed in aswell ;)

you could also expand the beastmen, call their "clan" Wild Men, make them progress down the doviello melee line, doviello camps as lairs, and wolves/wolf packs + some additional animals mixed in :D

5. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

continuing last post, could be cool if "Wild Men" could upgrade to better units anywhere, as the barb civ gets better techs, just like the Doviello can.

speaking of Doviello... didn't the Sons of Asena used to have an ability that has a chance to turn them into a battlemaster after a succesful fight, or was it just my imagination? O.o

another idea, to make the Battlemasters better, since now they suck compared to champions which is absurd for a civ focused on the melee line, would be to have Battlemasters start with Valor, which seems to suit them pretty well :D

6. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

does the Illian ( and to a lesser extent Amurites ) AI seek out the Letum Frigus? that would be nice :)

7. Sephi

Sephi Chieftain

barbarian cities already build chariots and goblins who defeat wolves upgrade to wolf riders. I will probably allow barbarian Beastmen to build a special improvement on Animal resources.

8. Sephi

Sephi Chieftain

Wildmana 8.0 +changelog is linked in the first post. It's a complete download (about 1000 graphic files optimized to hopefully put a stop on MAFs )

9. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

kickass! thanx very much :goodjob:

10. tesb

tesb Chieftain

yay :)

edit: damn, the download speed is ridiculously low. go away from my beloved mod, leeches :whipped:

11. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

YOU go away from MY beloved mod! :p

18% here... 2 hours 30 mins to go :D

12. Dalnev

Dalnev Chieftain

But it's worth the wait.
    (and sorry for being a leech)

13. Sephi

Sephi Chieftain

I forgot to mention it, Wildmana 8.0 requires a clean re-install. so before you install it, delete the FFH Wildmana folder.

14. tatva

tatva Chieftain

OK 8.0. But reading the first posts there are a lot of bugs, and you mention somewhere patches 8.01, 8.02, etc.... which one is the last and where you download it?

15. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

those posts are from december.

16. tatva

tatva Chieftain

sorry I dont understand. is 8.0 reliable? Or do I need patches? are the patches 7.20 etc. patches for 8.0? (I readed a bit nearer to this side) Where do I get the patches if any?

Sorry again...

17. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

8.0 is latest, 7.20 is old. when new patches get released you will find them in the first post.

18. Sephi

Sephi Chieftain

I needed only 1hour to upload :D The download should be much faster now (takes about 10min for me). There is also a mirror download linked in first post just in case.

19. Vavdichal

Vavdichal Chieftain

Hello,

Excellent, shiny new toy to play with. You should probably rename the subject of this thread to just "Wildmana Download" to avoid some confusion.

20. Sephi

Sephi Chieftain

only mods can rename threads so it will have to wait a bit.