보류하는

محجوز

שמור

Varattu

In áirithe

κατοχυρωμένο

Zarezerwowane

Well, downloading it now!

Could you please state in the first post what the lastest version number is? That way I don't need follow the link just to find out. Or, add a post anouncing a new version on this thread so that I will get an email noting that the thread has been posted to and I can check it out. Thanks

I just want to say how thankful I am for all of your hard working develpoing a great mod all alone, without a design team. I am also sooo happy that you have a vanilla version still!!! I just downloaded the new version, having not played for at least 8 months so I am sure that there will be tons of new fun to be had.

haha your lucky that rhye keeps it as small as 35 mb. He is really good at making sure that he only puts in fetures that will improve gameplay, so there is no useless deadweight in the download. A lot of other mods are lik 100mb+, and FfH is like 300 now!!

Anyways I know how you feel about the dial-up thing, I also have it. Thankfully my dad has highspeed so I just download it there and put it on a flash drive.

Top Bottom