Download Latest Version

I'm just wondering, the Cloaking device mod is in the game but how about the wormholes modmod, and say the inhabited planets... would those work in Star Trek 3.0? or not yet...

I am digging this. Played fifty turns on a large map with eight comps and turn time is great compared with 2.0. Again thanks!

I'm just wondering, the Cloaking device mod is in the game but how about the wormholes modmod, and say the inhabited planets... would those work in Star Trek 3.0? or not yet...

No, I will have to update Wormholes and Inhabited Planets to 3.0. They're not included.

Actually, I remember deanej saying that he liked the idea of Inhabited Planets (and was going to use it for the independent systems in ST Galaxy). So maybe that will be merged in future versions?

EDIT: Wormholes is now updated for 3.0.

First I'd like to say that I love the mod!! My question regards the new changes in 3.0. They are all present in a normal single player game (i.e. the barracks and civic changes), but when I play the STGalaxy scenario everything is the same as the old version. Did I load the mod incorrectly? I deleted all the old mods before loading the 3.0 version. Minor quibble, again love the mod.

I've released the 3.11 patch in the first post. It officially marks the development of 4.0, since the vast majority of the patch is stuff on the todo list for 4.0.

-Deep Space Nine: Dominion gets scouting party on first contact, fixed python exception
-Deep Space Nine: Reduced starting health/happiness and starting trade routes
-Deep Space Nine: Removed many shrines from map
-Added DLL with asserts enabled for scenarios
-Deep Space Nine: Federation will surrender with more cities left
-Deep Space Nine: Added text for victory in Dominion War popup
-Deep Space Nine: Disabled USE_GET_UNIT_COST_MOD_CALLBACK (not used)
-Deep Space Nine: Allied city count not includes more then Federation, Klingon, and Romulan cities if needed
-Deep Space Nine: Victory always to human in single player
-Tweaked some AI personality values
-Deep Space Nine: Random chance for the Dominion to declare war on the Ferengi after the first part of season 6
-Deep Space Nine: Added leader change for the Ferengi (Zek to Rom)
-Deep Space Nine: Merged in the love/hate mod (for more accurate diplo)
-Devore espionage bonus reduced to 15%
-Deep Space Nine: Corrected text problem with Weyoun
-Deep Space Nine: Federation systems start less developed
-Deep Space Nine: Cheapter Dominion ships, more expensive Federation ships

Oh my lord.. How did I miss this all this time? Not only does this seem to be an excellent mod you have included SO MANY scenarios, and none of them look like they were simple non-thought out tweaks. You have even included mods for parts of the series even I don't remember (and I thought I pretty much remembered everything from star trek). Again WOW!. You are the king of Star Trek geeks...I bow to you! *goes to play* (oh the books the millennium war mod is based off of any good? I haven't found many star trek books I like though q-squared should have been a movie would have been better than the crap we got...and thank you so much for NOT including a scenario for that travesty..unless it is one where we get to slap J.J. Abrams)...

I've released the 3.23 patch on the first post. I can almost gaurantee that it will break saves for the main mod and Eugenics Wars. Note to mod-modders: this includes SDK changes for the main mod.

•Eugenics Wars: Restored normal nuke behavior and nukes
•Eugenics Wars: Added new Morning Star unit and effect
•Eugenics Wars: Morning Star no longer reveals world map
•Can no longer cloak or decloak without movement points
•Fixed edit city bug in worldbuilder
•Eugenics Wars: Merged in love/hate mod
•Added bCloaked and bSeeCloaked to Civ4PromotionInfos.xml
•Fixed cloaking bug
•Fixed text issue with Harrad-Sar
•Units with Tachyon Detector promotion can only see cloaked units in adjacent tiles

Barring any bugs discovered soon, this will probably be the last patch for 3.0.

Technically, 4.0 development started right after 3.0 came out, as the DS9 and Eugenics Wars changes in the patches were on 4.0's todo list. Given 3.0's lower amount of bugs and the stand-alone nature of the changes it made sense to patch them in.

4.0's development cycle is gonna be a little unusual; it's the last major release (barring bugs, the last release period), and I'm gonna try to minimize bugs; more on that once I get the major overhaul of the main mod done.

Still loving 3.23 and will patch to 3.25 as soon as possible. I've added an extensive number of units to my 'unitinfo' file and wanted to know what you added for 3.25.

I haven't tried to add the other files except that and see if I could load a 'hybrid' version, but wanted to see if you thought it would work. If it's just the Borg ship cost going up 50%, I can handle that =). THANKS!

Seriously you and everyone who has helped you has done an awesome job with this mod. I went from not playing Civ anymore to buying Civ 4 complete when you released 1.0, and have played it as much as I could till now (my computer died at one point, got a new one for a bit that couldn't handle the stress, now I have one that is OK). Thanks for the hardwork and know that it is appreciated and I look forward to seeing what you create after you release 4.0.

this might be a dumb question, but....i'm downloading the 3.25 patch, do i need to download the earlier patches too, or they included w/ the new one ??? Help...

Not a dumb question, i would assume you would want the previous patches, but I really don't know. You could just add them in sequence and have fun.

Top Bottom