zappara

Mod Designer
I've fixed now couple bugs from RoM 2.8:

Hotfix3
---------

Python
------
- Fixed: RevInqUtilities.py isInquisitionConditions now uses RoM settings
- Fixed: RevInquisition.py AI players no longer start training more Inquisitors when they have maxed out this unitclass already
- Fixed: RevDCMReligionControl.py isReligionExist call works now correctly, this should fix Choose Religion and Limited Religion game options
- Fixed: RoMGameUtils.py Artesian Well no longer can be built after city has built Cannery
- Fixed: ReligionUtil.py now identifies correctly RoM's religious building types (fixes Religion screen's building marks)
- Fixed: RevEvents.py PyPopup bug
- Fixed: CvMainInterface.py disabled Inquisitor code block that was referring to non-existing game feature (OC_FOREIGN_INQUISITIONS)
- Changed: cPickle optimization to all python files that had only import pickle line (cPickle can be 1000 times faster)
- Added: BUG 4.1.1 changes (from SVN version), includes couple bug fixes

City screen
-----------
- Changed: Shows only present religions and corporations (BUG options)

Buildings
---------
- Fixed: Petra button when hovering mouse over city
- Fixed: Secret Army's Base button when hovering mouse over city
- Fixed: Paradise Garden button when hovering mouse over city
- Fixed: Armourer button when hovering mouse over city
- Fixed: Universal Translator button when hovering mouse over city
- Fixed: Sun Tzu's Arts of War button when hovering mouse over city

Modules
-------
- Fixed: UN Mission button when hovering mouse over city

Terrain
-------
- Changed: Storm growth 500->400

and I changed city screen to show by default only present religions and corporations (BUG options) which also allows more than 7 of each to be displayed on city screen.

Download the zip from this post and unzip it to 'Beyond the sword\mods\' -folder and overwrite files if asked to.

This fix does not affect saved games since the changes are only made to python files and to game settings.

Attachments

• RoM2.8Hotfix3.zip
    315.2 KB · Views: 3,234
That's great, thank you very much! :)

I'm enjoying this version a lot. It looks and feels a whole lot more polished than 2.7 did, and the AI seems significantly more challenging.

Thank you again for all your hard work!

That's great, thank you very much! :)

I'm enjoying this version a lot. It looks and feels a whole lot more polished than 2.7 did, and the AI seems significantly more challenging.

Thank you again for all your hard work!

AI is better. An enemy stack of Persians (x5) come down to sack my Rome. 3 died in the attempt and the other 2 retreated back to Persia. Never saw that before! (I lost x2 Jav's.)

Zappara if any of those are RevDCM core fixes, and not RoM specific, please upload the code for glider to look at in the main RevDCM thread, so the fixes can make it into the next SVN.

Once again, Zappara, thanks for your continuous efforts and for your quick reaction to small bugs.

Actually, without your mod Civ4 would never had been installed on my new computer.
Should you ever come to Germany, give me notice. I think, on behalf of me and the fanbase of your fantastic mod, I do owe you a beer or two! :)

I suppose that hotfix3 includes the previous ones, right?

I suppose that hotfix3 includes the previous ones, right?
Of course (at least I'm pretty sure...) it does. Although I doubt Zappara would upload something that fixed one thing and reverted others. ;)

"Actually, without your mod Civ4 would never had been installed on my new computer. "

Same here, I was greatly disappointed with Civ 4, even with all it's "expansions", it still felt like a incomplete game. I had it uninstalled and sitting on shelf collecting dust when I accidentally bumped into ROM 2.4 and it got my interest. And boy has it gone through changes since 2.4! :)

So thanks to zappa for completing this incomplete game!

Top Bottom