• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Dr.NES - The DOOM Project: The Sapphire of the Sea

@mod Did we retrieve our gear after it fell overboard?

@Aetius: Reports from other teams indicate that there are armed individuals within Engineering that have taken many hostages on board the ship. We do not know who they are nor what they want, but we shall try our best to determine what happened on the ship.

Alexandrov talks silently to his radio and to other members of the squad
@ Team Bravo

"Team bravo, alert, there is movement in the stairs. Roger, can you see anything in the cameras you installed?"

@ Sarge

"Team Echo was tasked on searching the lower decks, but we are only three for that (ooc: I'm not really how many of our group are actually still playing). If there are armed terrorists down there, little help would be appreciated."

@ team echo

"looks like we will be facing lots of opposition down there. I suggest we'd wait for team Fox to arrive. In the meantime, we should check who is moving in the stairs."

"Or do you want to keep going, Ulysses?"

@ Echo

Ulysses rapidly gestures in military hand signals: "Fallback to Bravo. Remain silent until we are on a secured deck. Remain alert, enemy could be behind."

@ All Teams

He then whispers as quietly as he can into his radio microphone: "For God's sake do not alert the enemy to our presence. My team is on deck three! Currently we are not engaged though movement has been detected in the stairwell. Bravo, you could be facing hostiles. We are going to fall back to the infirmary. Is urgent intel required on the lower decks?"

Roger:
If the lower levels are compromised, we need to set up a cam watching for threats coming from below us. I suggest that once more support is with us, a team goes with me to set one up below our floor watching for threats coming up the stairs.

@mod:
I'm checking cams for any movement and reporting it.

@mod

At what deck did we actually enter the ship? I figured we'd enter the ship on the decks where lifeboats were placed, but from the update I got the idea we towed ourself all the way to the top of the ship!

@Sarge: Ask the captain whether there was supposed to be a small girl among the passengers.
ooc: The ship has capasity of 2000 passengers. I think there can be quite a many small girls on the ship. like, hundreds?

@Sarge via radio

"You should ask zee captain what zee demands of zee 'ostiles are; zere 'as to be a reason why zey are 'olding captives."

@Rita

"I don't like zis, zere's no sign of a struggle whatsoever, everyzing seems normal."

@team leaders:
How about finding out how the terrorists got on this ship? I don't remember seeing any additional boats like ours, and I'm used to cruise ships doing a halfway decent job of making sure the passengers don't bring weapons on board. We're deep in the southern oceans, and needed a military organization to get out here. These aren't just some desperate pirates off the coast hijacking ships.

@Sarge via radio

"You should ask zee captain what zee demands of zee 'ostiles are; zere 'as to be a reason why zey are 'olding captives."

@Rita

"I don't like zis, zere's no sign of a struggle whatsoever, everyzing seems normal."

@ Mia: I am doing a more through search of the suites. You should do an exhaustive search of various room there too. I don't like how quiet it is down here.

@ Mia: I am doing a more through search of the suites. You should do an exhaustive search of various room there too. I don't like how quiet it is down here.

@Arnold

"We are in zee Capri dining room... many potential 'iding places for ambushers, difficult to cover with only two of us."

@Arnold

"We are in zee Capri dining room... many potential 'iding places for ambushers, difficult to cover with only two of us."

@Mia:

I have a feeling that if there were amushes, you would have triggered it by now. However, I will send Gabriel, if that's what you want.

@Aetius: Reports from other teams indicate that there are armed individuals within Engineering that have taken many hostages on board the ship. We do not know who they are nor what they want, but we shall try our best to determine what happened on the ship.

Noted. Get the ship operational again. That should be a top priority. Corporate has no information about these hostiles, but if they are in fact enemies, you may use whatever means necessary to get the ship moving.

@mod: I'm checking cams for any movement and reporting it.

The bogie was moving quickly, and you had little warning, but you were able to see who it was by quickly switching to your second camera.

From what you can tell, its a man, either passenger or crew, running up the stairs, unarmed. The clearest image you saw was him quickly staring at the entrance to Deck 5 before continuing to run upstairs.

@mod

At what deck did we actually enter the ship? I figured we'd enter the ship on the decks where lifeboats were placed, but from the update I got the idea we towed ourself all the way to the top of the ship!

You entered through the top, which was closest to the bridge and allowed a quicker assault to take it. The decks with lifeboats could have been an insertion point, but it is much more difficult because there is both the ceiling above and the literal lifeboats in your way. Plus, you'd have to be much more accurate with your hooks. I thought it'd be easier to go to the top, both for the mission and logistically :)

OOT: Apologies for not being very active here, I have come down with the flu and I have trouble focusing on this. :(

@All Teams:
Unarmed, possible civilian running upstairs. Uncertain of his destination.

@Mia:

I have a feeling that if there were amushes, you would have triggered it by now. However, I will send Gabriel, if that's what you want.

@Arnold via radio

"Ah non, we do not leave anyone alone! We will radio if we require 'elp."

@Rita

"'ow do you want to proceed, madamoiselle?"

Top Bottom