Dragonia II Mod

How's this for a new Iron Sanctum?

You can't really see the side towers from this angle, but they're there.

One question...why do the stones in the texture for the back portion of the temple look huge? Is it an optical illusion?

No, just a bad unwrapping job most likely. I'll unstitch those pieces, resize them, and then they should look better. Since I'm using my crappy desktop it's a challenge to see any detail in this color. This is why I didn't upload the file yet. ;)

Here's the total new file. No new screenie, but trust me it should be more realisitic.

Attachments

• DarkIS.zip
    47.6 KB · Views: 123
I'd love to see this updated list. :p As anyone here can attest...organization isn't my strong suit. :yup:

:mischief: <looks at the title underneith his name> I have trouble organizing myself too, sometimes.
Techs, units, civ and leaders I have all on a spreadsheet.
Buildings and wonders are on there too, but that part hasn't been updated since Dragonia I for Civ3. The only part of buildings list that I do have updated is for religious buildings.
For all the civilopedia entries, I have a wiki. I also keep a copy of that spreadsheet there. If you trully want access to all this, let me know.

I just want access to a to-do list. And eventually access to a playtest version. :D

Here's a render of the Tree of Life wonder. I took a single pine tree from Firaxis and added my Elven Palace. You can't see the tree trunk, but it's there. Any changes/suggestions?

have the tree branches start lower, so that it is a smooth transition from the temple at the bottom to the branches. You can scale down the temple itself a little bit so that it is not as wide. Lucky you, the texture looks good already ;)

They aren't really trees, but bark towers with leaf roofing. Should they be trees instead?

Quick render of the Citadel of Light. I'm not sure how to create a glowing effect, but I'm sure someone can add one eventually.

Attachments

• CoL.jpg
    CoL.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 126
Not sure if this has a use, but I was messing around a bit, added a gear assembly I had, and came up with this:

Attachments

• DW.jpg
    DW.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 107
They aren't really trees, but bark towers with leaf roofing. Should they be trees instead?
Hmm...I didn't realise it was leaf roofing...In that case lets leave it as it is.

The citadel of light is looking pretty good. Only change I suggest is to make the big tower taller, and give it a top similar to a lighthuse.

The last building looks interesting. Keep it in our collection, and I'll find some use for it. I picture it as part of a gnomish forge, but until I can get some good gnome units and a gnome leaderhead, the gnomes won't be in D2 yet. So...I'll probobly have to use it as a "Gnomish Workshop" where a gnomish engineer immigrated to a town and set up shop ;)

Hmm...I didn't realise it was leaf roofing...In that case lets leave it as it is.

Leaf roofing is all the rage now. :)

The citadel of light is looking pretty good. Only change I suggest is to make the big tower taller, and give it a top similar to a lighthuse.

I'll see what I can whip up.

The last building looks interesting. Keep it in our collection, and I'll find some use for it. I picture it as part of a gnomish forge, but until I can get some good gnome units and a gnome leaderhead, the gnomes won't be in D2 yet. So...I'll probobly have to use it as a "Gnomish Workshop" where a gnomish engineer immigrated to a town and set up shop ;)

Sort of what I pictured as well. I'll put in the rear and texture it eventually.

Since there was no reference pic for the House of the One Eye I found the Arcanum from Spellforge and modeled this from that pic. I plan on putting some orc stuff on the ground around the building. Is it imposing enough?

Attachments

• OneEye.jpg
    OneEye.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 124
Top Bottom