Dragonia Mod

Awesome job Darque! I love the tech tree, always wondered if that was a possible thing. One bug I found, while completing the master guildhall wonder the game shut down due to an error in the wondersplash. Other than that I have had an awesome time with this modpack.

question:

how does one get the dwarven worker unit? Was thinking it was through the "Early Tools" advance....but it isn't giving me one for that tech:confused: :blush:
any ideas?

Darque said:
hmm...could be a bug...I'll check it out.

UPDATE: :( I've verified it is a bug. Dwarven Workers will be available in next release.
(Feel free to enable it in the editor for the 4 clan civs until then)

Thank you for that verification...was doing a big wtf when trying to play the dwarves. Overall still awesome work I think. I like the overall "feel" of it.:goodjob:

I'm glad you enjoy it, as I do too.
Right now I am working on adding more units, including culture specific naval units. That should add a little more to the feel of the game as well. Once the new units are added, the advisor screens are updated, and other bug fixes, I'll release next version of the beta.

Any suggestions from anyone on making the mod better? Any screenshots people want to share?

How do you make screens, ill make you some :)

are you fixing the unit lines too cuz i think ther all messed up.

heres some way better screens than the ones before

Attachments

• gob1.jpg
    gob1.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 399
  • gob2.jpg
    gob2.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 319
ive been playing as the furn and i was thinking why not have them setup like this instead

Attachments

• units1.jpg
    units1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 426
I like it.

R8XFT said:
Congratulations on producing the mod!

Incidently, three of the leaderheads were created by me ;) .
Thanks.:cool:
And thanks for letting me know that some of the leaderheads I used are yours. You have been added to the credits list.

Top Bottom