Dragonia Mod

Hm the uninitiated need guidance as to where to save these files.
I saved them to /Conquests/ but do not see the mod when opening the Game and CivContent.

You have to put the files in the Conquests\Scenarios Folder :)

In it should be the Dragonia Folder and the 2 Dragonia biq.s. If you have a folder that says Programs, Atari, Civilization III Complete, etc., you extracted the files in the wrong folder. I usually extract things straight to desktop and see what goes where by looking into games folder structure :)

Stormrage said:
You have to put the files in the Conquests\Scenarios Folder :)

In it should be the Dragonia Folder and the 2 Dragonia biq.s. If you have a folder that says Programs, Atari, Civilization III Complete, etc., you extracted the files in the wrong folder. I usually extract things straight to desktop and see what goes where by looking into games folder structure :)

Okay, so it should go to /Conquests/Scenarios/Dragonia/ ?
or just /Conquests/Scenarios/ ?

Unzip it to C:\
It will then put itself into C:\Program Files\Atari\Civilization III Complete\Conquests\Scenarios
When you play the game....choose Civ-Content and you should be able to see dragonia and dragonia - random map as some additional choices.

OK...The full Dragonia Beta 2 is now available for download.

Darque, not everyone has civ3 complete. I don't, for example, and had to manually move it to my deafult directory:

C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Conquests\Scenarios

Anyways, going to try this out, but i don't know how much feedback i'll be able to give you. Time is short.

Raw is War? said:
Darque, not everyone has civ3 complete. I don't, for example, and had to manually move it to my deafult directory:

C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Civilization III\Conquests\Scenarios

Anyways, going to try this out, but i don't know how much feedback i'll be able to give you. Time is short.
Next release I will make the path more relative.

Feel free to give me what feedback you can. A small amount of feedback is better than no feedback.:yup:

:mad: You know what? Imma just re-DL the sucker again. Bugs get me so enraged, I almost ate the keyboard! :aargh:

I`m fine now. :) Thanks for trying Darque, but I think its easier to re-dl, so I`ll get a 6$ bigger bill this month. I`m broke ATM, but I`ll just beg my GF to give it to me. Money. Yes. Money. Cheers.

some dwarf civs and halfling civs dont have a worker assigned to them

and the goblin maurader upgrades to the goblin berseker, which i think is wrong.
and also why do they goblins get a cave troll and a two headed thing i think they should only get one or the other

Hmm...I thought I assigned the cave troll to one goblin race and the ettin to another...will check it out. While beta testing the mapped scenario I noticed some other inconsistancies regarding a starting unit (Dark Paladin :confused: )for the Kalgori Elves.

I'll check out the worker situation as well.

I had a quick look at it, and as far as I can see, I am really impressed. I especially like the interface. :goodjob: !! And the idea of separating the tech three in aspects of development (i.e. military, political, etc.) instead of eras is original and brilliant! The arrows of the tech three is a real mess, but I guess it will be corrected in the next updates. It depends on the people, but for me, the presence of clear arrows, allowing to see what leads to what, is very important. I have put aside very good scenarios and mods just because I was unable to see the organization at the first sight.

Unfortunately, at the present moment, I don't think I will be able to play much more of it, especially since I took on my shoulders the upgrade of another fantasy mod:Fantasy Empires. But from what I've see it appears to be very well done and as great potential. As soon as I have some time to play it more, I'll leave more detailled feedback; even if it's in 6 months!

I'm glad you are impressed with the mod, as I am trying to create something to set it apart from every other mod. My next task at hand is revising the UI graphics for all the advisor screens, including the tech trees, so that should be done within the next few weeks.
In 6 months I hope to have the Dragonia mod 100% completed :p

I really like the look of this mod and am downloading I know I am a little late to say so:blush:

Also I really like the way the technology tree is set out, I remember suggesting something similar quite a bit ago on a discussion thread, grate minds think alike it seems;) :)

However I have to back up what the guy said about lines, they are kinda important to me too, other than that great mod and I wont allow it to stop me enjoying what looks like a very promising mod!

kairob said:
I really like the look of this mod and am downloading I know I am a little late to say so:blush:
Its never to late to say so :p
kairob said:
Also I really like the way the technology tree is set out, I remember suggesting something similar quite a bit ago on a discussion thread, grate minds think alike it seems;) :)
I got the idea from a discussion thread...possibly the same one:cool:

kairob said:
However I have to back up what the guy said about lines, they are kinda important to me too, other than that great mod and I wont allow it to stop me enjoying what looks like a very promising mod!
It will be done for the next release.

Hope you have fun playing the mod. Comments and interesting screenshots are very welcome.:goodjob:

I know this has been said before but when I played as the goblin I got two big nutters on one tech, when it looked like I should have two...
...I didnt play much last night as it was quite late but I will play more during the week (going out today and tomorrow :)), it does look very profesional, except for the civipedia ;)

Yes, the civopedia still needs a lot of work as well.
The double similar units in one tech issue will be resolved next release as well. I already have started working on adding about a dozen other troops to the mod as well.
Have fun playin'

Top Bottom