dutchfire's Land Grant

Cyc

Looking for the door...

Tile number 89 - ENE of the city New Giruvegan. Plains with elephants. (1f/3h/1g)

Tile number 89 is hereby ceded back to King dutchfire for the care and maintenance he so chooses. The Monarch grants you this land and all that are attached to it. All food will be sent to the King for distribution. All other resources profitable or not, remain with you to do as you choose. Good luck.

Picture not working

Tired after a long hard day at work in the royal palace in Arete, torturing unruly slaves, insulting incompetent aides and executing convicted criminals, it always is nice to go back to my landhouse in the countryside around New Giruvegan. I've recently picked up training Elephants. I'm growing tired of travelling by horse, and I've seen enough horse archers on our military parades already. If horses can do those jobs, why shouldn't elephants be able to do that? So I've gotten some extra land, hired some hunters to capture a couple of elephants, and I've started breeding them. Hopefully, I'll be able to report good news soon.

Unfortunately, this tile is part of the New Giruvegan grounds. I must humbly ask you, King of Aretania, to find another site for your relaxing landhouse. This area is under control of my faction and will remain so, per agreement in the Arkadian Populist Regime, your own faction. Further questions should be directed to me, the Head of Faith, or to Seidrik the Grey, the first king of Aretania and the man who promised me this when I decided to support him. Now, please, get off my land ;)

Sooooooo, what's going to happen with the tile allocation Cyc?

I'm glad you've asked, your Highness. The situation has hit a standstill. As a newbie to the Arkadian Dynasty, I am not sure where all the pitfall lay when it comes to events of the past.

So far in this problem area of New Giruvegan, we have had a proposed compromise offered by kwp, which seems generally acceptable to people within the King's order. This compromise was met by a counter-proposal, that to me doesn't seem much like a compromise, but on the basis of this fabled agreement long ago, may be justified.

Am I, Cyc - Master of the Tribunal, Land Laws, and Guild disputes in full control of the situation here? Is my ruling on these events, which will shape the future of our nation, the final say on the matter? If so, I will need confirmation on this privilage before I make such a ruling. I don't want to turn the heat up in this already hot kitchen without the proper authority.

:hmm: I'd like to work out a compromis first. Also, hopefully, there will be Spanish lands available soon. I for one would like to have a former Spanish tile. If more of the people who currently hold disputed land tiles wish to emigrate to the Costa Del Sol, the problem will be solved.

Top Bottom