Good work, Thorvald, as always.

Krieger got captured? That's impossible!

I guess Ekkehard's not the only one, then. :lol:

I can forgive you. Toyoda and Krieger are actually more alike than you may think.
Reference for the future: Toyoda doesn't frown.

I'm finally finished with my comic, a couple ahead of the planned invasion of Japan. :D Sorry about the switch to Copy+Pase in the middle, garrysmod.org doesn't have a decent ship model anywhere.

Notice anything different?

Last edited:
I like the font, although when doing transitions, make the font bigger, not smaller than the speech bubbles.

Oh and nice use of the French flag. That always works :)

That's not garbage, it. Is. GUAM! And very good.

Incidentally, where'd you get the pics of the US Marines?

Incidentally, where'd you get the pics of the US Marines?

YouTube footage of The Battle of Iwo Jima in Flags of our Fathers.

Don't worry, it's fine. :)

P.S: The Toyoda Paper is the same as in this comic. I'm assuming you meant to use the other one in that cartoon...

P.S: The Toyoda Paper is the same as in this comic. I'm assuming you meant to use the other one in that cartoon...

ARG!!! *Rips hair out then removes the comic*

I KNEW it was garbage. I mixed up the papers!! :wallbash:

CivGeneral said:
ARG!!! *Rips hair out then removes the comic*
Nonono, this one is OK; it was the other one that didn't fit.

Nonono, this one is OK; it was the other one that didn't fit.

Ok, I went back and restored the comic. Though I am still disapointed that I had to resort to "Cut-n-Paste" for my 100th comic ending up looking like garbage -_-. I went back and fixed (rather retconned) the comic inquestion. Though I ask "WTF Imageshack! What are you doing making empty gaps in my comics?!" (Unfortunately, the originals are lost since they are on my desktop's HDD)

I don't know what ImageShack is doing, but I know it happens with mine too.
...And it does not look like garbage. Not to me, at least. I particularly enjoy Kusanagi's air time.

AND BY THE WAY PEOPLE, DO READ THE EDIT; IT'S RATHER IMPORTANT.

Yeah, I'd say it came out pretty nice, too. I think it actually looked a little better than my G-Mod comics.

Top Bottom